𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

Night has fallen fast in Syrup Village

Night has fallen fast in Syrup Village. Everyone is either sleeping or doing something else. For Satori she was wandering around the halls of Kaya's mansion. She hadn't been able to sleep once her head hit the people on her bed. Kaya was nice enough to lend her a pair of pajamas she could borrow so she didn't have to sleep in her skirt.

She grips one of her ring daggers tightly. Kaya's staff gave off a weird vibe to her so she tried to find out what they were hiding from Kaya. With each step, she took in the halls of the mansion the more alert she was. Satori made sure to be on alert in case she was attacked. She didn't know that Kaya's staff already had plans for her once they got what they needed. They just needed Zoro out of the way.

As Satori is walking, she starts humming a song that her mother sang to her when she was little. It would always calm her down as a child and still does to this day. The humming starts turning into singing. Zoro was walking down the halls to find a drink for himself. His ears pick up someone singing in the mansion so he follows the sound of the person's voice. Once he was closer, he saw Satori singing. The moonlight shining on her face makes her look so majestic. It was like staring at an angel.

Zoro got lost in gazing at Satori singing. His heart beats faster just like at the dinner party. Something was pulling his body just to be closer to her. He placed his hand on his swords so they wouldn't make a sound as he walked away from her. He would've loved to stay to listen to her singing but he wanted a drink. It took him everything not to leave. Zoro took one last glance at Satori before he left her alone in the hall.

.☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。

Satori wandered into the kitchen. She found Luffy lying on the table that is in the middle of the kitchen. "Luffy." She tries to shake him awake, but he is out of it due to the soup he drank. Her head shoots up when she hears Nami's voice calling him. When she walked down the stairs, she asked Satori what happened to him and she replied with a shrug. Their eyes landed on the pot that had Kaya's special blue soup.

Nami uses her fingers to inspect one of Luffy's eyes to see if he is still alive. Satori lightly smacks his face a couple of times, getting a groan back in response. The sound of clanging alerts the two. They tried to lift Luffy so they could hide him. The sound of Klahadore's voice makes both of them stop what they are doing and find a spot to hide so they won't be discovered. Nami hides in a cabinet where there are dishes and Satori hides in another cabinet.

They watch and listen as Kaya's staff is having a conversation. Satori is worried for Luffy if they do anything to him. She watches the three talk to each other. Klahadore tells Shams and Buchi to toss Luffy in the well with a certain green-haired person. Satori is about to get out of the cabinet and attack the three for hurting Zoro but can't risk being found by Kaya's staff who are pirates. The doorbell rang throughout the mansion. Klahaodre tells his crew to stay put while he finds out who is outside the door.

Shams began cleaning the kitchen once Buchi carried Luffy out to the well. Nami opened the cabinet where she was hiding slowly and hit Shams in the face with a pan, knocking her out cold. Satori gets out of the cabinet that she is hiding in. "We have to warn, Kaya." The two immediately rush out of the kitchen to Kaya's bedroom. After looking for her bedroom for so long they found it. Nami opens the door. She exhales a sigh of relief. "Thank God you're still alive."