𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡

The Straw Hat Crew was heading to the Conomi Islands where Nami supposedly is

The Straw Hat Crew was heading to the Conomi Islands where Nami supposedly is. Buggy is telling Usopp how to sail to the island. Satori was in Zoro's room healing his wound with her healing ability as a waterbender. "Stay still while I do this. You are the first person I tried this on." She uses her bending to use the water that was in the bowl next to her to heal Zoro. There was a slight glow as she was healing him.

While she was doing that, Zoro was gazing at her face. He never truly noticed how beautiful Satori was. The glow that was happening as she was healing his wound made her face look ethereal. Her tongue sticks out a bit as she concentrates and her hair falls past her shoulders. Zoro was never the one to be attached to someone but it was different with Satori. She would never be gone from his mind even when she faked her death for years.

After he left Shimotsuki Village and became a pirate hunter, there would be times when he would see a glimpse of blonde hair and immediately think it was Satori. His hopes would be crushed when it was just some person with blonde hair. Her laughter would haunt him every day.

A few months before seeing her alive at the fight in the yard of the Marine base he hallucinated her once. In his hallucination, Satori looked the same age as him. She looked so happy and free. With a blink of an eye, she was gone. Zoro was alone again. Just like when she died and when Kuina died.

During the journey with Luffy as their Captain, Zoro felt closer to Satori. He didn't feel alone. His dark eyes land on the tattoo on the inside of her wrist on her left hand. She always loved flowers and the stars in the night sky. He lifts his arm and glides his finger over the rose tattoo. A light pink dust grows on Satori's cheeks making Zoro chuckle at her flustered face.

"I-I'm done. Just wrap the bandages yourself." She puts the water away before getting up and leaving his room. Satori can still feel the heat in her face. The breeze of the ocean helps calm her down a little. She tries to convince herself that Zoro is just a friend and nothing more. Lately, he made her feel things only another person has in the past.

Zoro exited his room. He grabs Satori's arm as he walks where Usopp and Buggy are. "Hey! Morning, Lovebirds." Buggy greets with a chuckle. Satori freezes a bit of water and makes it into a sharp icicle. She hangs it centimeters from his head making his eyes panic. As much as Zoro would like to see Buggy dead he couldn't die just yet. He turns her chin to face him, silently tells her not to do it. They still need him to get Nami back.

Reluctantly Satori makes the icicle turn back into water, splashing Buggy in the face. The two walk up the steps. "I know Luffy made a deal with you to find Arlong, clown, but if this is another one of your tricks-" Zoro was cut off by Buggy taunting him. He picked up his head and walked over to the other end of the ship. He hangs his head over the railing. Satori and Usopp have small smiles on their faces. Buggy tries to make Zoro bring his head back on the ship so he can get his body back from Arlong. "How do we know you're not leading us to a trap?" No one on the ship would trust Buggy at all.