𝐁𝐢𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐮 𝐓𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 - Prologue

POV - Y/NWarnings: Coarse language

  POV - Y/N
Warnings: Coarse language

  POV - Y/NWarnings: Coarse language

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

The rain honestly seems pretty endless sometimes to you. When silence overfills your room you find yourself blank. Which results to you focusing on other things that you wouldn't usually focus on, like the rain.

Pit,
pat,
pit,
pat.

It falls on the surface of this planet on repeat. If you were to look up you would see it never stopping. Constantly falling down like how it needs to be.

In a way, it's comforting. It's one of the things you know will never change.

"Y/N! I'll be heading out now! Make sure to go to bed before 10:00pm got it?" Your mother yelled from across the house.

Your house is considerably small due to the small budget your mother has. It was and always has been you and mother since the very beginning. She divorced your father when you around seven and unlike most kids, you couldn't have cared less.

It's not like you didn't care about your father at all back then.

You did.

It's just that it it made no difference to you. Your father was always travelling so even if they divorced. What would change?

Later on your connection with your father diminished into almost nothing. You barely talk to him and you barely want to either. Just doing so every now and then if you want something from him. What was wrong with that anyway? He was a shitty person.

"Okaaay!" You stretched out the word 'okay' for emphasis. "Bye! Don't overwork your self!" You yelled from your room.

You knew she was going to anyway but you said it anyway. She always had to work day and night to have food on the table and the only thing you could do was get good grades. That's at least what she told you anyway.