𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 - Chapter 1

POV - Y/N(Carmen?)Warning: Coarse Language

POV - Y/N(Carmen?)
Warning: Coarse Language

POV - Y/N(Carmen?)Warning: Coarse Language

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

Three whole days.

Three whole days have you been here on now what you consider to be hell.

If maybe you had been transported under better circumstances, perhaps on a nice flowery field topped with gentle winds brushing past you would have been ecstatic to be here. To be in the world you've only dreamt of residing in.

But no, of course you had a fucking Hilichurl chasing after you for only god (or should you say Celestia now?) knows why.

And boy was it relentless. You never thought a Hilichurl could be so determined.

After a long while the hilichurl had dispersed to wherever it went. You had managed to outrun it but you had next to nothing energy left, and surprise surprise, it was nearly evening. You could only sum it up to the fact it was because you must've arrived here around late afternoon.

That was alright though! It was relatively easy to find food in game so why should it be any different in reality? You just need to at least find a sunsettia tree.

Boy were you wrong.

While in game the forests were the smallest things in the world and everything was pretty easy to get around. Real Teyvat was on a whole other fucking level.

For the entirety of the first day you did not come across one singular tree that held some type of fruit of any sort. Not one.

That night you slept worse than on the day in camp years ago when you partnered up with a kid who snored like a pig and took up the entire tent. Not only because you were outside using piled up grass as a pillow, but also because you were cursing Ista's name under your breath. All clues pointed that this was her fault after all.