𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 - Chapter 5

POV - CarmenWarnings: None

POV - Carmen
Warnings: None

POV - CarmenWarnings: None

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

"Hey, do you like apples?" A boy with eyes identical to the blue sky he's never seen before asked.

A wind spirit turned to said boy with a look of curiosity. As the spirit possessed no voice, it simply tilted their head to the side. Its tiny body moving along with the motion.

Then, the boy proceeded to reach into his small pouch that he brought along with him that day, and pulled out an apple. It was rather dirty and had a few scratches and bumps here and there, but it was good enough to eat nonetheless.

"I was unbelievably lucky today! It's so rare to find fruit in the market. Mondstadt has always been low on food supply.." As the boy mentioned this his eyes couldn't help but wander to the strong wall of wind that surrounded the city in a never ending hold. Yet he refused to let himself dwell on it too for too long. His gaze returning to his small friend. "I managed to gather enough mora to buy an apple for the two of us!" The boy spoke excitedly once more. A swift return from the short and solemn mood.

The small wind spirit inspected the object the boy held in his hands. Swirling around it and observing every little detail. Like it was a piece of curious art that deserved to be observed.

Then, the boy shifted his position on the ground and gripped the apple on both sides while digging his thumb into the small crevice at the top. With some difficulty and a scrunched up face the apple finally split in two. The boy's face lighting up immediately after. "There we go!" He remarked happily.

"Try it why don't you?" The boy offered, extending one half of the apple to his small friend while he munched on the other. Appearing quite pleased with himself with the outcome of his hard work.

After seeing how delighted the boy was with the fruit. The wind spirit took a tiny bite from it right from his friend's hand. However, its reaction was a lot more pleased than the boy anticipated. Seeing as how the wind spirit rushed to take the halved apple away from the boy by balancing it on its head, before plopping it down on the ground and feasting upon it.