𝐀𝐦𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐆𝐮𝐲 - Chapter 2

POV - CarmenWarnings: Coarse language

POV - Carmen
Warnings: Coarse language

POV - CarmenWarnings: Coarse language

˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖

You couldn't make heads or tails of any of this.

An hour or two ago (you don't even know anymore) you were just scavaging for any sort of food you could find. Even considering a Snapdragon as a possible option.

Now here you are, running across a city that is way larger than how it was presented in game. Resulting in you having no idea where you are and nearly getting hit by bird poop more times than considered normal.

You're having birds fly by you every second and nearly try to scratch every part of exposed skin. It's not like you're the only one though, everyone else is in the same boat as you. The entirety of Mondstadt is going through a bird crisis.

You had to do something, think of something. You can't just stand there and let the birds swoop at you. 'The best course of action would be to seek shelter right?' You think to yourself. Raising one arm in attempt to shield yourself as you try and see through the numerous of birds that litter the city.

You scan around the area and notice some shopkeepers ushering people inside so they can escape the absolute chaos.

That's it! Salvation! An escape from these flock of birds! You attempt to make your way through the birds. Careful as to not aggravate them. Some birds can be real shitheads when pissed.

Just as you were about to shout out to a baker lady who was gently pushing a small child inside of her store, a flash of a pearly white bird shot across your vision.

What was so uniquely different about this bird? Well you see, there was a large variety of birds of all shapes and sizes in the flock. However, what all of these birds have in common is that they all have an ordinary pallet. Even the birds who were all mostly white had more of a dirt white than a pure white.