17

It had been what felt like ages before you finally got to Wano. Luffy had of course disappeared with the sunny. That was so him.

You were stuck with the others trying to find your way to the meeting place that Kinemon had told you about over the mini transponder snail.  Your mind of course was stuck on Luffy. Where could he be? Is he okay? Is he safe? You kept asking yourself.

You felt a hand on your back
"I know you're worried about him, but he will be okay. I'm sure he's worried about you too." Sanji said as he rubbed your back.
You smiled at him sweetly and of course that made a drop of blood come from his nose and before you could even say something Nami had smacked him.

"Keep your dirty little hands off of her you pervert!" She said and she grabbed your hand and pulled you to the front of the group while Brook tried to console Sanji.

You walked for over a day trying to get to the meeting place and of course after all that walking you now had to hike up a mountain.

"Sanji do you have any food?" You asked.

Of course Sanji whipped out a snack for you, Nami, and carrot. You thanked him then grabbed the girls hands and smiled. You popped your wings (I say popped because that's all if felt like to you now but it was still a gruesome sight to see) and took flight with the girls clinging to you for dear life.

"Y/N!!! You could have warned us!!" Nami shouted.

"Hey it's better than hiking right?!" You said with a grin and flew up to the top of the hill. You did decide to wait for the boys so they wouldn't get lost though.

After the boys reached you, you came to a clearing on the mountain side where there were some ruins and you could hear voices.

"Luffy!!!" You screamed and ran to him. He was there with a woman and Law.  You acted as though you hadn't seen him in ages.

Luffy laughed as you hugged and kissed him.

"Hey where did you get the kimono? It looks fantastic on you!" You said to him.

"Oh I woke up on the beach by the sunny and made friends with a little girl, and her big dog and monkey friends and they gave me rice and this outfit and then I had to take her to get medicine cause the water is poison! And I ran into Zoro and then we found this lady who made good soup and-" law interrupted Luffy's story.

"Straw hat ya, you can tell her everything later, let's just go see Kinemon." Law said calmly.
You had totally forgotten to say hi to everyone else.

"Traffy! I missed you!" You said and hugged him.
He looked pissed off but couldn't help blushing.

"Hey show him your battle wounds!" Luffy said.

"Battle wounds?" Law questioned.

You lifted your shirt to show a huge healing wound and law looked furious.

"Chopper...." Law said with a frightening tone.

"Hey I tried my very best, there is only so much a doctor can do when the patient takes things into their own hands and gets infection. and she wouldn't rest and let herself heal properly after I did fix her!!" He cried.

"You what!?!" Law looked at you with anger.

You tried to explain everything to him but he was too frustrated.
"Chopper let me have your medical bag. We will be back." He said took the bag and your arm.

Law dragged you over to a small make shift hut.

"Room" he said.

You let him work on you while you told him why you did what you did and how you tried to perform first aid on yourself.