5- Lovers fighting

You've been on the Moby Dick for a few months now. You and Ace have been moving really fast, you've been having a lot of sex and going out any time you stop at a island. You're going out again tonight, to watch some fireworks and have a little picnic dinner. You put on a cute skirt and a little crop top and head out. You meet Ace at the top of a hill where he's set up the picnic.

"Wow you look amazing Y/n" he says when he sees you.
"Oh shut up." You said and blushed.
The night was going perfectly and the fireworks were starting. You were far away enough that the sounds weren't too loud.
You sat in Ace's lap and watched in amazement.
"Y/n I love you." Ace whispered just loud enough for you to hear. You turned around to him in shock. He was blushing adorably.
"Ace I've loved you for years." You said before kissing him softly.
Things got heated pretty quickly and you pushed Ace onto his back. You undid his pants and licked him from balls to tip. You slowly took his length into your mouth. With each bob of your head you took him in further until you felt him hitting your throat. His hands shot into your hair as you kept bobbing your head up and down.
"Oh god... I'm getting close" he said.
You stopped and stood up. You stared him in the eye as you took your panties off.
"Shit. You're so hot." He said as he watched you climb on top of him.
You lowered yourself onto him and started riding him hard. He grabbed your hips and thrusted up into you. You felt the knot getting tighter.
"Ace! You sexy god!" You panted.
"Fuck." Ace said as he stared at you and his body started burning.
"ACE YOU ARE SO GOOD!" You screamed and rode him harder and faster.
"Fuck!" Ace said and you felt him twitching inside you as the flames entered you.

"HEY YOU! PUT OUT THAT FIRE! YOURE UNDER ARESST FOR PUBLIC FORNICATION AND STARTING A FIRE IN A NO FIRE ZONE!" A voice yelled. You felt Aces cum shooting into you as you melted around his dick.

"SHIT! WE GOTTA GET OUT IF HERE!" Ace yelled before picking you up and throwing you over his shoulder. He quickly zipped his pants and grabbed your panties before running down the hill.

"HEY GET BACK HERE YOU PERVERTS! YOURE GOING TO JAIL!" The marine yelled. Ace threw a fire ball in his direction and made a break for it. He ran all the way back to the ship with you over his shoulder.

"Ace you can put me down now we're in the clear." You said before he set you down on the hard wood deck of the ship.

"Sorry I just like holding you." He chuckled.

"Can we get back to where we left off?" You asked and pulled him into the room you shared.

Things with Ace were going amazingly, you were both so in love. He brought you breakfast and flowers, you went on scouting missions together, it was wonderful. You loved everything about him. How he still falls asleep at random just like Garp and Luffy. The way his eyes squint when he laughs, the little freckles that pepper his cheeks. More importantly the way he holds you, the way his heart speeds up when you touch him, how he still blushes when you see him naked; you loved it all, everything about being with him was amazing.

About two weeks later you got the paper and read the headline: "RED HAIR SHANKS ATTACKED "
"Oh god..." you said while reading the article. It said that someone attacked Shanks' crew in the dead of night and injured the entire crew along with destroying their ship.

"What's up Y/n? You look like you've seen a ghost." Ace said as he approached you in the dining hall.

"Ace I have to go..." you said as you showed him the article.

"It's Shanks I'm sure he's fine. It's not like he's a rookie or anything." Ace said trying to calm you down.

"Ace they're my friends and they're hurt! I don't even know if they're all alive!" You yelled at him with a tear in your eye.