Chapter 1 Meet

The scene opens up with bustling city of San Francisco. In San Francisco, there are two extraordinary Mobians, Sonic the super-fast hedgehog and a mute but feral fox named Y/N. They find themselves in a thrilling chase, as they desperately try to escape from the clutches of a mad scientist known as Dr. Robotnik. The eccentric scientist, known for his malicious intentions and advanced technology, is relentlessly pursuing them in his powerful hover craft. As Sonic dashes through the city streets, their survival instincts are pushed to the limit. Sonic, utilizing his incredible speed, races through obstacles effortlessly, his blue quills fluttering in the wind as he carries Y/N in his arms, bridal style. 

How did this happen? How about we rewind.

The scene unfolds in the heart of a dense forest, dappled sunlight filtering through the thick canopy of trees. A feral mobian fox emerges, their sleek and nimble form darting through the underbrush with graceful agility.

The fox's fur shines with a mesmerizing hue, colored a vibrant (Color). Its fur is thick and well-groomed, lending an air of wild elegance to its appearance. Accentuating its stunning fur, the fox's short hair, patterned in a complementary (Color) shade, adds an extra touch of mysterious allure to its overall appearance.

As the fox races through the wooded terrain, its eyes glisten with a vivid intensity, a stunning shade of (Color). These eyes, filled with curiosity and determination, radiate both intelligence and a hint of cunning, highlighting the creature's keen senses.

Despite the untamed nature of the fox, it sports a subtle touch of civilization in its choice of clothing. A light blue hoodie cloaks its upper body, softly hugging its form without restricting its swift movements. This garment provides a barrier against the chilly forest air, offering both protection and comfort. Complementing the hoodie, the fox dons a pair of black shorts that allow for unrestricted mobility, ensuring the freedom necessary for darting through the intricate maze of the forest.

To shield itself further from the winter chill, the fox has chosen to wear fuzzy winter boots that reach just above its ankles. These boots, insulated and sturdy, offer ample protection from the uneven forest floor, their dark color blending seamlessly with the natural surroundings. Paired with the boots, a cyan scarf is elegantly draped around the fox's neck, serving both as a stylish accessory and a shield against the biting cold.

As the fox continues its determined pursuit through the woods, the combination of its vibrant fur, stunning hair, captivating eyes, and carefully selected attire provides a striking and unforgettable image of a wild being adeptly navigating both its natural surroundings and its chosen semblance of civilization.

A yellow ring hovers in front of the fox, radiating a soft, otherworldly glow. Its luminescence captures the fox's attention, momentarily distracting it from its urgent escape. Curiosity and a sense of adventure spark within the fox's (Color) eyes, as it slows down its pace and approaches the mysterious ring cautiously. As it inches closer, the ring begins to emit a gentle hum, resonating with a faint but distinct energy. The fox's heightened senses detect a subtle vibration in the air, as if the ring is pulsating with an invisible power. Mesmerized, the fox reaches out a delicate paw, its tufted claws gently brushing against the ring's ethereal surface. Goosebumps ripple through its fur, a combination of trepidation and excitement coursing through its veins. In an instant, the yellow ring reacts to the fox's touch, shimmering and expanding. It enlarges to a size that the fox could easily step through, revealing a portal into an alternate world. The gateway displays a vivid landscape that mirrors their own with stunning fidelity, yet it also emanates an unfamiliar aura, an air of mystery and intrigue.

Suddenly a crude spear goes past their head hitting a tree.

As the spear pierces through the tree trunk with a resounding thud, fear flashes in the fox's expressive eyes. The sudden disturbance startles it, causing its nimble form to falter, and it tumbles clumsily over a protruding branch. In a heart-stopping moment, the fox's body is propelled forward, hurtling towards the narrowing portal of the yellow ring. Time seems to slow down as the fox desperately flails its limbs, the vibrant (Color) fur and (Color) hair cascading around it in wild disarray.