Chapter 6

As Lucien, Y/N, and Lilac were in Goldie's thinking about where Luke and Carol are, Spade speaks up

Spade: "You three don't seem all that hung up about Luke and Carol"

Lilac: "Carol's...Carol, I guess. Still has to do things her way"

Lucien: "Apparently for Luke...He's just trying to make sure he doesn't get into trouble. They both haven't changed at all"

Spade: "Not in the way Lilac did, right?"

Lucien then started to look serious at Spade, questioning him

Lucien: "The crap is that supposed to mean?"

(Y/N): "Yeah! The heck is that supposed to mean?"

Spade: "Just sayin'. You can't blame your friends for not growing up as fast as you"

Lucien: "Oh yeah. Like you gave Lilac a choice"

(Y/N): "Oh boy...!"

Spade: "Aaaand you're still holding onto that"

Lilac: "You stole me from my family before I was even hatched! So yeah. Yeah, I'm going to hold onto that!"

Lucien and (Y/N) both got angry at Spade, knowing what he did

Lucien: "YOU WHAT?! SPADE, YOU'RE A PSYCHO!"

(Y/N): "WHAT THE HECK MAN! NOT COOL!"

Spade: "Listen you two. I was a kid! A kid who needed to get in good with the Scarves! I'm sorry that I picked Lilac's egg, but that's how it was! We're lucky that I even found my way back"

Lilac: ""Lucky"?"

Lilac then walked towards Spade with every way of his doings in the past, letting Lucien and (Y/N) hear all of what she said leaving the two boys wide eyed

Lilac: ""Lucky" that Lucien and I never got to know my parents? "Lucky" that I discovered I was a living trophy?!"

Spade: "They wanted the egg for the pool room! It was luck---"

Spade stops himself before saying something else than lucky

Spade: "It was GOOD that they didn't mind when you hatched. Things could have gone a whole lot worse!"

Lucien then looks away, thinking of if he was there, he would have prevented it. He closed his eyes, knowing he still had a job to do, then opening them before he charged up his Hedgehog Boost and dashed right out of Goldie's with (Y/N), leaving Lilac and Spade to their argument and not noticing them

(Skipping the stage)

As Lucien and the 5 others arrived back to Goldie's, Spade had something to show them

Spade: "This was on the news before you arrived"

Spade shows them the news before they arrived to be Maria Notte and Captain Kalaw on there with the captions saying "TRI-KINGDOM NEWS ALERT", "Volcanic Eruption "Imminent"", and "Captain Kalaw Vows To Protect Parusa"

Captain Kalaw: "Brothers and sisters of Parusa! I, Captain Kalaw, have returned to resolve your looming volcanic crisis! With the power of geothermal science and my superb physical strength...I shall divert all of that harmful subterranean pressure and siphon it into the sea...where it shall be rendered harmless! Worry not and rejoice, good citizens! The Red Wing of Justice is on the case!"