Chapter 7

As our heroes were back in Goldie's, they were checking the status of all over the island

Neera Li: "The volcanic activity on the island is reaching a critical juncture"

Ryan: "We have to act immediately, or there won't be a Parusa left"

Milla and (Y/N) then ran towards Spade and had an idea

Milla: "Oh! Oh! We could blow a hole in the side of the volcano! Then all that lava will plap plap into the ocean and nobody gets turned into charcoal!"

Spade: "Okay, one: you're dark. Two: you want to stop a volcano by blowing it up?"

Lucien: "She's not wrong. That lava is coming out one way or another"

Lilac: "So we might as well do it in a way that's safe. Well, safe-ish"

Neera Li: "For this plan to succeed we must create a powerful explosion....Milla. That explosive color-changing potion of yours. I don't suppose you and (Y/N) could create a more potent version?"

(Y/N): "That could work. We'd just need a few..."ingredients", first"

Milla: "We can probably find them around the island. I'll make a list!"

Spade: "Then it looks like we're going on a scavenger hunt"

After Milla sniffed out the ingredients, she made a call through comms

Milla (Comms): "I sniffed out the ingredients we need...here, and here!"

Lucien (Comms): "Me and Lilac will call Zao when we're ready. He can help us reach the peak"

Magister (Comms): "A full scale eruption would be disastrous. Safe winds"

As Lucien and (Y/N) started to land in a old looking tomb place, the two called on their comms to tell what they found while running

Lucien: "Guys! This place has Bakunawa carved on the walls!"

Nothing came from the comms

(Y/N): "Hello? Can anyone read us?"

Calisplash: "Something here is blocking the signal"

As the heroes were flying on Mayor Zao's ship, they were having a conversation

Mayor Zao: "Since when did I become become everyone's personal taxi service?"

Lilac: "You said we could call you if we needed a ride!"

Mayor Zao: "Correction: YOU said you'd call me if you needed a ride. I just sailed away"

Lucien, not having any of it, started to speak up

Lucien: "Can we just change the topic please?"

Milla: "Um...How's the hunt for a Battlesphere Champion going?"

Mayor Zao: " *Sigh* It takes a certain..."Je ne sais quol" to become the Battlesphere Champion. Someone STRONG! Swift! Mysterious...With the force of a great...!"

As (Y/N) saw Siqwada, he warned the others in shock