𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

when i met you, i know i really do love you

the sound of the clock, tick-tock.

it's not worth your time. droplets of water in the faucet that it was only you could hear. the eerie and silence devoured your whole apartment as you stared intently on your laptop. dim lights flickering inside as if you were already sleeping but the fact that there was an only light creeping into your room, you won't.

you haven't worried about you skipping lunch or having your eyes grown tired. your muscles are burning, sore, and back pain appeared. it was none of your business. though, you wished you had already succeed and got what you wanted for.

desperately, you stretched your arms, cracked your knuckles, and massaged your aching forehead against the sudden brightness on your vision. you slowly untangled your glasses. resting your elbows on the table, you let out a heavy sigh.

your life has been quiet distress ever since years have passed. though, you aren't that kind of person to leave yourself in the verge of breakdown, you forced it. you feel like there's something's incomplete within you.

in your teenage era, you sucked-up at everything. from your school, your grades, a big dissapointment to your family, and you can't even achieve something from your whole life. you were almost dropped out in your middle school, just because you thought life was hopeless as it could be.

but, what the hell are you even thinking 'bout that time?

it was then, realization hits you hard. you were bound into an endless repay. the enjoyment once you feel in your childhood could no longer be repaired back.

you were too insecure.

seeing people outside raising on their own lives makes you envious. the deep agony in your heart was dreadful that you found out until now that you didn't improve nor adjusted yourself.

you had become isolated.

like a deadly virus. but the people won't forced to avoid you — you, were the one avoiding them.