𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚 : 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘓𝘪𝘦

his eyes, tells the truth.

"what the heck?! who the hell are you?! "

the first time your eyes opened, there's a man infront of your face. you were too shocked at the same time, surprised because you didn't knew how you end up in an unfamiliar sorroundings.

you immediately stood up and you balled your hands into fists, ready to fight him. you were thinking that he's going to harm you because he's too close ealier on you.

this fucking perv. you thought and curse.

you noticed that the area seemed a bit too familiar with you. and that's when you noticed some bikes displayed in the room including some parts of it. the smell of the spilling oil matched up the air, making you scrunched your nose. you were inside the shop.

the man just gave you a blank face, with no expression seems to be showing on his eyes. he has a tall figure, wearing a white crumpled shirt, black messy hair, and those charcoal eyes. he seems to be attractive than to be a perverted man.

"who knows that you suddenly barged in my shop." he took a pack of cigarette inside his pocket and lit it up. your mouth as left hanged while you stare at his actions. these man was pretty cool and at the same time, you weren't too sure if he's harmless or not.

he immediately goes outside the shop when he started to inhale the smoke and blew them out. you were frozed in your spot as you didn't know what to do. he just freaking left you inside without even telling you what happened yesterday!

"hey!!! " you shouted as you annoyingly followed him outside. you were too furious as to how he treated you like an invicible. you get ahold of his white shirt when he's about to walk out.

"why am i here?" you chased your breath away after running, and you felt yourself in a state of nervousness. you don't know why you feel something like that.

"hmm? " his eyebrows cocked as he locked his eyes with yours. "it was raining heavily outside. i guess it's too obvious that its dangerous in the middle of the night especially when you've been fall asleep somewhere." he explained with a hint of seriousness.

you couldn't processed what he said. but he has a point. you're too reckless on your actions again. for pete's sake, you still act like a dump and stupid weirdo!

you cleared your throat as you couldn't find words exactly, "you had just wake me up that night, instead." you looked away. swallowing your pride is the hardest part of it. you couldn't throw any malicious words or events at him. and you don't also know why but this man is too intimidating for you.

"but you look too tired. you're eyebags are falling underneath your eyes." he gave you a small chuckle that made an irk mark in your forehead. this brat geez. he had been teasing you. you hope that you had been revoked what you had said and just barked at him already.

"mister whoeveryouare, i don't care about you and i hope that you don't care about me too." and there it was, anothr side of you erupted as you walked back inside the shop to find your snacks. thankfully, you found it in a table still in-tact.

"but i care and respect people." he said as he blew smoke on his cigarette again, leaning on the door. your head propped up on his figure standing outside. he was too clean for you sight. and you noticed the sage green jacket hanging loose above his waist and thinking that it was his uniform. you caught a glimpse of the word S. S Motors which seems so familiar to you.