𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭 : 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘔𝘦, 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘥

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you

I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.

a tear slipped in-between your face. the wind gushed through your hair, while shinichiro was keeping you safe on his arms.

it was too comfortable. and you wanted to be like that forever.

after he heard all of the stories in the past, the two of you went silent. still gathering up the courage to find words beneath the truth behind. he was caressing your hair gently while looking at the view. you didn't even realized the time had gotten older. the sun set its golden hour.

"i really wanted to find you, you know? " he whispered. "i've been sneaking outside your school and wait in your gate only to find that reckless girl. " he chuckled and you did so. you felt your heart overwhelmed with so much emotions.

he did wait for you.

"but you didn't come after all."

you felt a guilt and pang in your chest. you, again, felt frustrated about yourself that there was still someone waiting for you.

"why did you wait for me, shinichiro? " your voice was hoarse, your heart was throbbing in pain and sadness. why did he wait for you? he didn't even knew you nor you did. did he maybe wanted his uniform back? that thought made you mentally laughed.

"i don't know." was all he said. he didn't know at all why he was still waiting for you. your angelic face that reflected in the moonlight when he saw you inside that alley. honestly, shinichiro knows you at all. he had already heard of you a many times.

and he was too, curious about you. he wanted to see your face. but you were just hiding in the shadows. he really wants to find you. but he didn't knew why.

maybe he wanted to save you?

"but after all, when i found you inside that alley. i won't deny that i already had interest on you." your eyes widened. he... he confessed? your heart automatically reacts on what he said.