𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 : 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴

beneath those smiles, was a painful past lying upon

"i already told you a many times y/n! pile up the folders in-order! "

"god! did i told you to fix the report?! "

"the numbers y/n. it's wrong."

bombarded by scolds, warning, and pressure, was the first thing you've got one week later. you raked your hands into your hair as you were sitting in your own chair. you stared blankly at the monitor, the only light that gave you after the whole office was already dark.

yeah, you took overtime again.

the coffee you made earlier started to get cold, as if you've lost your appetite to drink it. you've grown exhausted after all of the offciework you've done. it was as if your body was chopped into pieces. shoulders feel cramped, your eyes have grown tired ever since.

you rested your head on the table, leaving a heavy sighed. your heart clenched as you stared at the glass walls outside the building. the foggy view was blocking your sight. the cold crept inside the whole place. you didn't even notice that the winter is coming.

did it happen... again? you asked yourself, thinking what happened earlier. it was disastrous, it became worse than ever.

did happiness really burdened you?

suddenly, you saw your phone beep inside your pocket. you lazily took it out as you saw shinichiro's number on the screen.

shiniii
are you okay? do i need to pick you up?

seeing his message made your eyes immediately water as you made your palm turn into fist. you felt awful, thinking that shinichiro did everything just to keep you up in stable conditions.

your heart pangs seeing that he really cares for you, even if he was busy too. lately, it was been hectic for his schedule to pick you up since there are many customers visiting inside his shop, fortunately. it was a miracle and a good news, though. but the more the customers went, the more he's stressed and pressured too.