𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚 : 𝘐𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘴 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘌𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘛𝘰 𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘜𝘱

Leave yesterday behind

Warning: It contains depression, illegal drugs, alcohol drinking, and bullying

(Long chapter ahead)

--

growing up, was never easy. it took a lot of effort and time to adjust on things. in the world full of lies, pain, regret, and sorrow, all you had to do is suffer and bear with it.

"come play with us! "

"hana! hide here! "

"you got mud on your face! hahaha! "

hearing the voices of the kids playing inside the playground, was making you envious. but you kept sitting in a single bench watching them. you couldn't do an attempt to interact one another, but because you don't have the confidence to do so.

you lived in a good living family, you were family-oriented, and you were supported. but unfortunately, as a kid, you were afraid to explore the outside world. and as of it, you become an overthinker, a person who is weak, aloof and loner.

many people thought that you were weird, your family had already seek you to a therapist, and they helped you. but it doesn't help as your anxiety kicked in for over the years.

at the age of 10, people would bully and laughed at you, thinking that you are a weird nerd. even students would pull a prank on you. and it became worse when they started to hurt you physically. they treat you as their clown and a trash.

that's when you became depressed after at the age of 15. your life came into a downfall. your family was still there to support you, they even protect your from bullies back then since you were a kid, but people still blame you for all.

it wasn't enough.

it was at that point where you wanted to end your life already. you were crying everyday, locking yourself in your own room trying to isolate yourself from everybody, but the past really hunts you down.