Chapter 12 (Final Chapter)

Chef: All right, everybody. Who's ready to eat Trolls?

All the Bergens cheered loudly, desperate to have trolls in their stomachs.

Chef: King Gristle, there's only one thing that will make you happy, and only one Bergen who can provide it! Bon appetit!

But to Chef's surprise, the pot was empty.

Chef: They're...they're gone!

All: Gone?!

Bridget began fiddling her fingers.

Chef: Idget, what did you do?! You ate them! You greedy greedy pig!

Bridget: No...!

?: She ruined Trollstice!

Chef: Guards, lock her up!

The guards surrounded Bridget with spears and began closing in on her.

Chef: That'll teach you for ruining the king's happiness!

Bridget shielded her face ready for the worst, but everything stopped when a shattering voice was heard. Everyone turned to the door and saw a roller skate break through the glass.

Poppy: We're coming, Bridget!

Poppy and her friends were in the skate, they rode up a ramp (aka: Barnabus) and leapt out of the skate before landing on her head, the skate sliding right onto her foot. The trolls all extended their hair giving her her colorful wig again. The king gasped when he saw the resemblance and slid under the table before getting up to face her.

Gristle: Lady Glittersparkles?

Chef: What?!

The trolls all retreated their hair back to normal and Bridget set them down on the table.

Gristle: But why? Why would you do this?

Poppy took a deep breath and took a step forward.

Poppy: Because she didn't think you would want someone like her.

Bridget: I mean, hello? Is it me you're looking for? I don't think so.

Everyone's hearts were melted...well, almost everyone.

Chef: Guards, finish her!

The guards continued making their way to both Bridget and Gristle.

Gristle: No...!

Glancing around at what was going on, Poppy knew she had to step in.

Poppy: Wait! King Gristle, when you were with Bridget, you were feeling something, weren't you?

Bridget and Gristle both turned to Poppy in shock.

Gristle: Yeah, I was. I just thought it was too much pizza.