➙ prolouge.

ALESSANDRA MARIE SCHILLER was the definition of beauty and brains.

she had an aura that screamed determination and demand. the sexiness rolled off of her body like waves.

everywhere she went, heads seemed to turn. everyone wants to know her. know about her.

Alessandra knew that there was always going to be someone prettier than her. someone more beautiful than her.

but it's her confidence that made her who she was. her mindset. the way she had her goals laid out. the way she could gave you one simple look and you'd fold under her gaze like some sort of paper.

she was always very sensible , always knew what she wanted in life and she was always caught with a cigarette in between her cherry flavoured lips.

Alessandra knew what was right and wrong, and despite her mean and sarcastic facade , she always seemed to do the right thing.

but all of that flew right out of the window when she saw him.

ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI had indeed folded like a piece of paper underneath Alessandra's stare the moment they laid eyes on each other.

she was so enticing and kept him amazed by doing the simplest things on earth.

he instantly knew that she was about to ruin his entire existence in the best possible way.

Alessandra Schiller was like a hurricane.

a hurricane which brings you to your knees and will change your life forever.

he found his mind only being flooded with her face. she seemed to be his only thought.

whenever the sky changed its colours , he thought of her. whenever it rained , he thought of her.

but then again , not everything came easily for Robert or Alessandra.

there was something standing between them and it was clear that it couldn't be ignored.

he was her sister's boyfriend.

she was his girlfriend's sister.

for once in her life, Alessandra didn't know what to do.

Robert , on the other hand , knew what he was doing. he knew that he was wrong but still he was handing himself over to Alessandra without a second thought.

without any doubts.

without any hesitation.

he tried to get out of it. but by the time he realised , he was too deep.

Alessandra Schiller had already carved her name into his heart.

they knew they shouldn't want each other , but from the first time their eyes landed on each other's, they knew they were in deep.

and despite all the odds against them , all the possible judging looks , the heartbreak and drama , will they finally just the able to be happy and love each other in peace?

or will this whole situation just end up being a recipe for disaster?

-----