➙ four.

"HAVE FUN , BUT also have eyes on the back of your head. be cautious and safe at all times , liebe"

those were the words Mathieu had told not only to Alessandra , but to Penelope as well. it was like a mantra and it had been stuck in Ale's head ever since he said it.

like any other father , Mathieu was protective over his girls. he was the type of father you would have to impress first before getting his blessing on marrying one of them.

he always gave any guy a deadly look if they came within 4 feet of his aughters.

he would do anything to protect them , hence why he was so hesitant in letting them go out of the country , out of his sight.

yes , he was protective, but Mathieu always knew that he wasn't going to be around all the time. he wasn't going to be there to protect them if something happened to one to them.

that's why , at the age of 8 , he taught them how to defend themselves. he taught both of them how to throw a punch , so that they could prect themselves against other kids if they feel threatened.

they still had their normal lives. they played with children their age , had play dates , went to birthday parties — they did all the thing that little kids do at their age.

but what they looked forward to the most, was the training sesisons with their father.

they loved learning new stuff , new techniques and ganging up on Mathieu at the end of the session. it was like a nice bond they all shared.

it went from throwing a punch , to boxing in the backyard.

it went from using pepper spray to advanced defense techniques.

then it was staff fighting — which they mostly did as a hobby.

practicing their reflexes , which always comes in handy. the amount of times one of them caught something milliseconds from falling on the ground, was insane.

then , finally, shooting.

Alessandra was obsessed with action movies where they would jump , run , fight and shoot.

when she saw their father teaching Penelope how to shoot, that was her chance since she wanted to try it aswell.

they were filled with defense techniques and mechanisms.

Alessandra was standing infront to the full body mirror and admiring how the black dress sat on her body.

it had two thin straps that held it up by the shoulders and had a v-cut that revealed much of her cleavage.

her curls were resting on her shoulders, stopping in the middle of her back. gold little heels were on her feet , matching the dress.

the dress stopped mid tigh , revealing Alessandra's legs. she wasn't the tallest person out there , she was quite short but her legs looked amazing.

growing up , she had always admired Penelope's height and length, wanting it so bad. but now , she was content with her own.

she had spritzed some cherry flavoured perfume on her neck and on her wrist.

"a woman should wear perfume wherever she want to be kissed"

those words she had seen once and never forgot it.

it had worked like a bomb every single time.

Alessandra looked at her body one last time , feeling satisfied and she put some cherry lipgloss on her lips.