➙ three.

ALESSANDRA PEELED HER eyes open and they immediately went to the huge window.

she noticed that it was dark outside and she squinted her eyes , taking her phone and looking at the time.

9:23 pm

she wanted to further her sleep and threw her head back under the covers to attempt to fall into another deep slumber , but the growling of her stomach said otherwise.

the girl groaned and threw the blanket off of her. somehow, during her sleep , she had crept under the covers — which was not a surprise.

it had been a habit she had ever since she was younger.

fall asleep on the bed and then awake under the covers.

Alessandra let out a yawn and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. despite her sleeping for almost 3 hours , she still felt sleepy.

she dragged her feet across the tiles, which shot coldness under her feet. she hissed and immediately fished in her suitcases for her slippers.

her next journey was the bathroom. when all her necessities were in her hands, the girl walked towards the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

she stared at herself in the mirror.

her curls were messed up and standing in all directions on her head. her face was puffy from the sleep and her lips were chapped.

she looked absolutely horrible.

goosebumps formed on her skin once she actually discovered how cold the bathroom is. she ran her hands on her arms and made a mental note to get a hoodie after she was done.

she opened the tap and let the cold water run down. she bend down and splashed the cold water on her face.

since it was a struggle to get her to wake up , Arabella advised her to wash her face with nothing else other than cold water.

Alessandra dried her face and then began to brush her teeth. she was still , no doubt , sleepy and very hungry too.

Penelope had talked about going out tonight but Alessandra didn't have any energy.

she would much rather eat , watch a movie and go sleep.

Penelope could go to the club on her own if she wanted to.

Alessandra rinsed her mouth and took the brown claw clip from her little bag. she ran her hand through her curls and tamed them a bit before pinning them with the claw clip.

some few stubborn strands that refused to stay behind her ears , had fallen down her face. normally , she would be angry at them but she didn't feel like arguing with her hair.

grabbing her stuff , she retreated back to her room and took out a grey hoodie that she frequently used.

it was her comfort hoodie.

if she didn't have it , she would freak out. everyone knew how special this hoodie was to her and how obsessed the girl was with it.

she brought the sleeves of the hoodie up to her nose and sniffed it , smiling as she did so. it still smelled like home.

she grabbed her phone that surprisingly didn't die and walked down the stairs. her stomach growled once again when she smelled the delicious food.

she passed the living room. the television was on , playing some soft music and the fireplace was on. she heard some commotion in the kitchen.

the first thing she noticed was Penelope's back to her. her blonde hair was tied in a low ponytail and she had her phone to her ear.

"please? it'll only be one night. i promise , you'll like her"