➙ six.

"WHERE TO NOW?" Mikky's voice asked as they exited the restaurant. a breeze was going around and Alessandra rubbed the sides of her arms to ease the goosebumps that formed on her skin.

dinner was amazing. Alessandra was sure she'll spent a lot of time exploring Barcelona and it's cuisines.

"there's a club two streets away. maybe we could pop in" Pedri spoke , causing Pablo and Alejandro to eagerly agree. "i'm down but i won't drink" Mikky muttered under her breath.

"i'm down too. what about you?" Penelope asked as her fingers were intertwined with Robert's. the Polish man looked down at his girlfriend.

Robert was a little taken aback tonight. he couldn't seem to focus and think straight. he couldn't even pay his own girlfriend mind.

the girl in the black dress was taking all his attention away and he knew it was bad.

when he expected to meet Penelope's little sister , he didn't think he'd see someone like her.

he cleared his throat. "of course."

his thick voice, laced with an accent , brought Alessandra out of her trance. she immediately looked over at him.

her eyes scanned his facial structures once again and she mentally sighed.

what a guy.

"okay , then it's settled" Pablo spoke and they opened the door of the car. the guys let Alessandra , Mikky and Penelope entered the car before they did.

"how was your first dinner here?" Pedri asked as he sat comfortable. his brown eyes were plastered on the girl. Alessandra gave him a breathtaking smile.

"it was amazing. just like i expected" she answered. "you should try Mikky's food — the best i ever tasted" Frenkie spoke , looking at his fiancé.

Mikky smiled in return and Alessandra mentally 'aww'd'.

"really? those burnt veggies the other day said otherwise" Pablo scrunched his nose up. Mikky lunged at him with her purse , causing laughter to spread through the car.

Alessandra watched in amusement as the three young footballers made jokes among each other.

they were truly hilarious.

the car suddenly stopped and Alessandra could hear the music thumping from inside the club. the door opened and Penelope was out first. Frenkie helped Mikky out and Alessandra walked behind her.

there was a long line but seeing as Pedri knew the bouncer , they got in pretty quickly.

as soon as they stepped inside , they were blinded by red , blue and purple lights everywhere. bodies were dancing together and the music was loud enough to burst anyone's eardrums.

"over there!" Pedri yelled at them and pointed to an empty booth in the back. Mikky grabbed Alessandra's hand to help her stay with them.

Alessandra happily followed the group of people to the secluded booth at the back. by the looks of it , Pedri had booked this in advance since he was talking to one of the bouncers who was standing nearby.

the booth was spacious and could fit atleast ten people. Alessandra was glad for that. no matter how comfortable she felt around them , she still needed her space.

a huge table was in the middle , probably where drinks and snacks were supposed to be.

Penelope sat next to her boyfriend and her hand fell to his chest, playing with the buttons of his white dress shirt. Robert was licking his lips and his eyes darted around the club.