7️⃣When ur feet don't touch the ground

New information; a discovery of new galaxy and possible life like living specials as in our planet are being reported back I. Heathergate, a few galaxies away from us.

Sounds interesting and as curiosity calls for young challenging souls, one special couple already had planed their next trip on their agenda....

Cartwheel Galaxy, a planet,
Guides all travellers, previous tribes left this building type lighthouse as guide for other space travellers, they are in safe territory. A momentary stop on a trip. at The Dapplefell Castle, with one of the most accurate strongest lighthouse, having its beaming light visible from the farthest planet in the galaxy, was ran by The Barlow Family.

Owners of The Dapplefell Castle, transferred from generation to generation; this long history family tradition known for being the best keepers on this technology of guiding all space travellers, also served as momentary stay for passing by space travellers, a quick stop-by-booth type of galactic information booth(for lack of a term)

This innovating creative way of entertaining space travellers on the run, a quick stop in between places, had a great acceptance for many travelers.

In time, The Barlow's became the holder of the infinity light guiding all space sailors.

'Lighthouses have traditionally been viewed as symbols ofhope and security. As beacons of light, they provide guidance for safe passage to sailors and protect not only their lives but the land nearby'

Soup fly : airship ⬇️
IMG_3282.jpeg

IMG_3279.jpeg
Cree
IMG_3280.jpeg
Ada

Back at Heathergate, things started to rumour about the new addition to Cree's fleet, a well kept secret for decades Benjamin and Cree worked in secret, so well kept it ran as a rumour in the whole Heathergate location, but since the disappearance of Ben on the accident that almost took Cree's life and Benjamin still missing, left almost abandoned many projects both worked on. A few were taken to be accomplished and finished, but the lack of time and resources, final approval was notconfirmed.

Stories of planets in the Cartwheel Galaxy were standing up their fight for freedom. The Barlow's family have been fighting and promoting the freedom and wellbeing of their community, living at The Drapplefell Castle. The situation was turning into critical; since they are the pioneers of creating new way of transportation through black holes, the portal to other dimensions and time saving trip's time. Many of these portals were reported to be the connection to other worlds and back in time.

'Benjamin could've been found there'
- thought Cree. He had that premonition getting stronger in his mind lately.

Great memories Cree kept in his mind.

Part of it- a project both started some time ago, but never completed to accomplish the last stage: 'The Soup Fly'
Equipped with special gravity adapter, detects the type of a specific planet gravity,matching the progressive gravity and pairing it through out the vessel.

A theory that should be working now; in its final stages. Unfortunately, the last stage was not approved nor tested. Benjamin disappearance put the final stage to a halt.

-no worries my dear friend, thought Cree.
Now, its time to test the theory!
Good my bad, it will work!

Cree, pumped up by the emotion, the memories of Benjamin and him together, testing out in the open his secret project, motivated and encouraged him to take the latest project out in the open.

-well Benjamin, not its the time to take 'The Soup Fly' out for a ride!

Along this new project, they both developed a new set of equipment to explore and land transportation where the flyingvessels are not suit for decking, transportation or simply too large for itself to maneuver freely.

Another joined venture of Benjamin and Cree, left to be completed.

It is time for Cree to finish this project.

Back at Heathergate, Ada's and Cree day was not peaceful and quiet. Both took; as part of their training new survival invasion tactics and procedures, self defense and fast adaptation to changes of gravitational environments and survival skills. Both lovers of fast paced life, a dull boring day did not fit in their books.....and life.....

They both loved each other...
More than life

A truly honest loving connection.

Ada; sitting at her desk, took sometime to add to her diary:

🌀
I'm thinking so much of you
Hoping u hear my call in your mind
That soft warm breeze that touches your face to be my kisses, the soft warm embrace to calm you down when u loose ur mind longing for me, to feel your lips every time we kiss, every time we open a new chapter she. We become one, one heart, one soul, one spirit. That moment every living being gets overcome by its vulnerability, missing notion of reality suspended in time, numb and submissive.
Reality elusive, surviving the fusion of two energies, resulting into a satisfactory release of life's pressure and cravings.
🌀

I wonder if Cree's feeling these same feelings.....

Of course they both love each other....

Reminiscent of their last time, were they played and teased each other; as usual....

'Atabout three o'clock, I called Ada into my office and told her to close the door.

-Is that a new skirt?
Gary asked her.

Ada brightened.
'Yes, Sir. Brand new. Do you like it?'

-Yes, Gary said.
-Lift it. I want to see what you're
wearing underneath...

Ada looked at Gary shyly, her hands dropping to the hem of her skirt but she did not obey. Her pale face went pink, working toward crimson.
'Is this really necessary, Sir?'

-Of course,
Gary old her.
-Dress code...
Remember?

-Yes, Sir, of course,
Ada said; toying with the hem of her slate-gray, pleated skirt.

-But you've never checked before, Sir.
Said Ada

-'Oh,"
Gary smiled.
-I've checked. You just didn't know
I was checking...
Those little skirts you wear. You tend to forget how short they are. You bend over quite a lot for a secretary, don't you?"
She stammered, "I don't know, Sir."
"One might think you were going out of your way to flash me."
She shook her head nervously, her face reddening more deeply as her ample breasts heaved.

-'No, Sir. I didn't realize I was flashing you.

-Uh-huh,I said with obvious suspicion. "You just want me to know what color panties you're wearing every single day, then?" Before she could stammer an answer, I was on her in an instant.

I had this whole big thing planned out; I was going
to chastise her for flirting with me, threaten her with
some sort of civil charge of sexual harassment, blah blah blah; I had a whole huge monologue in my head, to be delivered while I bent her over my desk and gave her the spanking she so richly deserved.
But when I saw her complete absence of peach colored panties, a spanking seemed pointless.
Instead, I kissed her hard and felt her up. Chacha held her skirt up to her waist and wriggled against me. Feeling the smooth, easy access to her pussy, I dropped to my knees.
I buried my face between her smooth thighs. I licked her smooth Pusssy and slipped my fingers up in her, working her clit and her swelling G-spot until she was ready to come.
Then I was up and ready to fuck. She got my pants open, shoving them over my hips. They dropped to my ankles. I entered my secretary easily, in one even thrust.

When I was in her deep, buried to the hilt, I kissed her hard, our tongues entangling as I gave her blouse the same treatment she'd given my shirt. Private practice can be murder on a married couple's bank account because of all the ripped-off clothes.
I lowered and raised my hips till I found just the right angle then grabbed her hair and held it tight. I looked in her eyes while I worked my cock precisely up and down, reaching between us to thumb her clit as I thrust shallowly at just the right angle I knew it so well. Her mouth dropped open. She moaned. I gave my secretary slow, jagged thrusts just the way she liked it, ma'am, hot and creamy. She came in a minute and a half, maybe longer. She shuddered and howled and melted into my arms while her pussy clenched me rhythmically.
I let Chacha catch her breath, purring into my ear as she settled into soft, even afterglow.
Then I took my pleasure with my secretary😋😎'

Game noted as memory lane on Ada's book.
Ada's naughty book....