🔟 Lie to Me: Part FIVE

the final verdict.

A new dawning. Before fall leaves have totally fallen of the trees and only few squirrels still roam the ground looking for the last possible pieces of food to store for winter's survival, the jury was still debating the final word and conviction for Cree's case.

Dalit answer was still not satisfactory for her eagerness to find out the reason why this couple blended and understood each other and loved each other so passionate, it made her feel pissed.

In reality the only penalty for him to pay for was the renewal of his permit due to the accident he had some time ago.

The accident where he almost lost his life when The Firefly almost sank at the bottom of Crimson Falls. That accident cause on Cree to develop amnesia, reason why he did not update the service documentation for The Firefly's annual service and maintenance.

Benjamin Martin, the technician for The Firefly was nowhere to be found the days after that accident. His disappearance was never solved. The search performed lasted over a week. Nothing was found indicating he was alive.

He did not have anyone else to be notified.

When The Firefly was finally taken out of the bottom of the falls, there was a possibility of finding Benjamin's body inside the ship. Nothing was confirmed at that time.

Cree had been traveling with the company of one of the falcons from Evanore's castle, just in case something was to happen to Cree, Evanore would be notified. The falcon was not found either.

Perhaps flew away to notify Evanore, Cree was in trouble.

Cree's amnesia diagnosis and head concussion was going to take some time, Ada's was put to a test. She was advise to have some patience, Cree will have to start again. Ada's will become his salvation, to make Cree love her back again. Ada has to help his heart feel all the love again. Literally his heart was numb, it had no feelings, no loving memories.
The doctor advised Ada that Cree will need time to heal and have all those loving memories back.

Even up to the point of the trial, Cree had some empty spaces on his memory. Ada's efforts to bring back all those loving memories.

The cellar came to notify both to come to the main court office for the final verdict, which was situated next to the judicial office of the main judge. A bit of a distance to walk from the cells where both spend the night before.

-love, watch out for that falcon flying . That weird falcon just landed on top of the roof of that pagoda.
Something looked familiar to Cree.
-love, my love, you have no idea how much I love you..

Ada turned around, looking at Cree. There was something in Cree's voice tone that emotionally caught Ada's attention. She recognized that voice tone. Ada turned around to look at Cree's face. His looks changed. He didn't have that lost look, the brightness on his eyes was back.

Ada had that loving look only Cree knew and felt her love through her eyes, that trusting look that meant; everything was going to be okay, that the worst has passed and everything was going to be okay.

The final verdict was announced.

Cree was innocent of the charges filed against him. At the touch of the gavel, Cree was declared innocent