1️⃣2️⃣I'd wait for life

Hauling winds, twirling clouds, dragging leaves on the ground, plus long darker nights were an announcement of the end of warm hot season. The once bright sun turned into a paleish yellow tone color, product of the air contamination of the neighbouring coal producing factories.

This essential material it's what made The Firefly take off easy and fast navigating once at sea. Fanleaf Forest Park, an important section for producing the best coal in the planet, necessary for The Firefly to perform very well, was due for service. Cree had to take it in for service and upgrade the internal hydraulic system. There, this important upgrade was essential for The Firefly's performance.

Benjamin, in charge of upgrading the famous The Firefly, eager to find out the secrets of the best travelling machine, was about to come true. His eyes wide opened when just the doors to the mountain hangar opened up, revealing the direction for The Firefly to lodge and anchor safely.

She looks majestic! - said Benjamin to himself, not missing any part of this ship as it enter the loading dock to be anchored. Benjamin got excited just thinking both were to spend the whole night together- like being in a blind date. Just the two of them. Nobody else.

Cree looked sad. First time they both were to be separated. His company for many years and assignments, separated. She was to be disconnected and shut down for service and upgrade.

So, after anchoring her safely, shut her down and walked out of the ship. He gave her a gentle tap, jumped out to the dock and walked away.

The Firefly was put to sleep for a day. Because it was the end of the day, all the lights shut down, only the lights on The Firefly were on.

Time for Benjamin and The Firefly to be on a date, the two of them alone.

Cree had to look for a place to spend the night, so headed out to Barlow Manor, inside Fanleaf Forest Park, known for having the most ancient trees in the continent. These trees famous for their strength to outcome the worst drought in the region, became the staple in the region, strong and thick, the favourite place both Ada and Cree to go and spend together...and much more.

But this time alone, was to be hard for him. His companion, his lover, his complete heart desire was absent. Far away this time.

Cree sighted

Ok - he goes, not everyone wins all the time

Cree checked in and proceeded to his room for the night.

On the other side of the world, a lonely heart sighted as well. Great memories shared, intimate moments they both became one, that moment they became vulnerable, down to one heart and soul, until no more is left in them, and only giving up in their own arms.

Lonely night for Cree

Meh

Even the moon felt lonely. No stars next to the moon as usually showed company to the moon. The night, long, empty and indescribably empty made it's slow show to the very few ones that noticed her fainted company.

Cree, accompanied by this lonely fading lady, also slowly fell asleep.

The alarm clock made its debut early morning. Cree's waking with new spirits and the eagerness to be out and about, in his element, helping these new plans and developments to finally come true.

But still, Cree still felt something was missing. A missing link. The missing link.

All the readers - pretty much who, what and when and how....

-yep you either sight or smile

Or just move ur head

yep