4️⃣Like I never loved you at all

From the time Ada and Gary crossed paths, and many times this path diverted into others; this couple still managed to convert into one again.

May be a sign? Fate?

This young couple will still go through many challenges in life, meet new people, discover new horizons, new places, new worlds. Gary's music and band getting more recognized and Ada's relationship with new concerts allowing the two coincide with their schedules and playing at concerts, reinforced their love relationship. Getting to know each other made them more avid to get to know each other, and the availability for them to attend to music festivals, made it easier to know more about each other.

Very important- experience life obstacles as a couple. Nice.

There was still something missing in their lives, something that will symbolize their unity of both even though their careers would separate them. That thought stayed on Gary's mind.

It was not jealousy
Not compromise
But something that will remind them the love they felt for each other.

No matter how far or how busy or how alone they would be.

Gary decided to go ahead with the first step.

Proposed to Ada and after get married.

Gary looked for a ring that will symbolize their union and the way that would their circle of looking for a person to share their life with, was finally closed. Someone that no matter how far or how closed but still one, be together and understandable as well as cherished as loved.

A partner for life

The missing link that would complete him everyday, the one to relight his fire. Gary needed to settle down with a woman that will understand him in all aspects, although distances would put them to a test, still keep that connection.

Gary already started his quest and knew who he is to spend the rest of his life.

The wedding party, the weeding cake, with a surprise for the wedding party, specially the maids of honor, had a surprise. In one of the tiers many ribbons attached to a ring at the end, only one had the beautiful prize, as a thank you gesture. For the men of honour, the Bride's Garter for the wining man of honour. To make it more interesting, each man in the men of honour party will take the bride's garter with their own teeth. No hands.

The final prize- the brides bouquet toss... and the honeymoon scape.....

Both nature lovers, decided to fly to Montana where fire look out towers are used as living cabins, away from civilization. Only nature and them, nothing else .....

Upon arrival, at the top of the tower, Gary stopped Ada to complete the tradition; carrying her inside as the welcoming
Once the bride and groom are married, the groom must carry the bride over the threshold of a doorway in their home or at their church. By carrying the bride over the threshold, the groom avoids the chance of her stumbling, which would anger a group of ancient household gods.

As soon as they got to the top of the stairs, they noticed the wonderful view of The Valley below, tree tops, the river and the mountains down The Valley. They felt they were so high up, they could touch the stars above them. The moon once again; showing proudly her beauty and some stars accompanying the moon were witnesses of this couple reviving their now official honeymoon.

A shooting star passing by, triggered a wish on Ada's mind: to be forever together, love each other, cherish each other, take care of each other, support each other. Love each other. Ada just closed her eyes and as she wished a sight came out of her.

At that moment Gary hold her and carried her inside; telling her 'welcome home Mrs Barlow'.... And as Gary slowly dropped her to the ground after crossing the threshold, they kissed again. They continue kissing, making sure they both don't trip, and leading Ada to where the bed was sitting, by the window. It was so dark and peaceful, inviting and relaxing,satisfying environment they both loved.

Once again; they were facing each other; this time alone but together, as one. Ada got closer to Gary, looked into his eyes, and kissed him. Moved back a bit, but Cree hugged her again. Leading Ada closer to bed, both continued kissing. Ada, looking him directly into his eyes, gently pulled him to join her as she laid in bed. Gary just laid on top of her, as she opened her legs wide and get him in position. They continue French kissing enjoying themselves. Cree ran his hands down Ada's body as he delicately felt her soft curves, her back, her boobs, kissing her neck. Feel every corner, curve and turn as sane as the first time the were together.

His hand continued feeling down his way to her. Ada laying on her back, Gary moving closer to her. His hands got a grip of her thighs, push them apart, and through
her panties his finger strokes her crotch. Ada's little moan turned Cree on, kissing her passionately.

Gary kissing her focusing on her arousing spots, make her moan like crazy turning Cree on. Cree continued his sweet delicious torture.... until Ada started to beg him to fuck her.... Cree stoped for a moment to look at her, how deliciously devilish and unprotected naïve she looked. All he wanted was to become one, leave his precious warm essence inside her.

They just went slowly, no rush spending the day together, watch some tv and go out for some walking to get to know the surroundings.

They spend a week there. As a husband and wife.

Mrs and Mr Griffin.