🔟 Lie to Me: Part FOUR

The 3 hours passed by slowly, even Mother Nature wanted this to come to and end. The weather even changed, as a premonition of being a bailer of bad news. Dark clouds moved in to the region. The start of summer was predicted to be stormy, so another great weather spectacle was about to stay, which forced the final stage of the trial to be postponed for the night.
Due to court protocols, the accused had to spend the verdict times in jail.

But this time, the jail was only two people, a guard outside.
Another person accompanied Cree, in the next cell, away from the jury deciding the final verdict and sentence for both Cree and Ada.
This enclosed jail room had two enclosures- a secondary-in-between stay before the final verdict.
For some reason the jail door for this two enclosed room jails where not locked. Perhaps the jail cellar forgot?

Anyways, as midnight approached, the thunderstorm broke, lightening and thunder quickly cover the skies and pouring rain started to hit the region. Power outages kept coming and found, and the wind gusted at times, making trees topple off. The occasional rolling bush made its stopping by visit pushed by the strong winds on its way to the end of the road.

Ada saw Cree sitting at the edge of his jail bed, holding his head, sitting down and moving his head, as not knowing why the fate for both was going to be the next day.
Ada moved to his side, and tried to reach up to Cree. Cree turned around and hold her hand. He opened Ada's hand slowly and put it opened on Ada's cheek. Ada's head moved closer to his hand to feel his warmth. The palm of his hand felt warm and soft. Cree felt the softness of her face, the warmth of her skin, her silky black long hair.
An immediate need for hugging invaded them, but the jail bars where an obstacle between the two of them.

A loud thunder hit by the building jail than made the ground shake, cutting the tree across the street in two. Ada's reaction made her jump.
Ada didn't noticed until the loud strenuous thunder spread his fury, that the jail door on Ada's side was not properly locked, so when she went to check, she pushed the door and immediately opened and unlocked.
She walked back a couple of steps and looked at Cree.
They locked surprised. Then Cree locked at his jail door, hoping he had the same luck.

Both jail cells where left unlocked.

The jail guard sitting outside fell asleep, sitting at his desk outside in the second room. No one else around to be noticed from the small window in the door like looking through the tiny window on the door cell.

So Ada turned around and walked towards Cree jail cell. They both hugged and kissed trying to catch every moment they both enjoyed, silently, passionately, that led to the start of their usual ritual of love making, the way they only knew, the way they only enjoyed.

They both reminiscent of their steaming loving times together. Ada got closer to Cree. There was a moment of hesitation, perhaps the long time they were away from each other made Cree hesitate, but Ada got closer to Cree and touched his face, her hands first holding his face by the chin, then running her finger around his ear as her eyes locked to Cree's eyes. She tried to lock her looks to Cree's to kiss him. To what Cree responded with a French tongue kiss.
As they kissed, Ada lower her hand to reach Cree's crotch. Cree did not expected that, make him kinda jump. Ada then teased him like kissing trying to find the right angle for tongue kissing, to which Cree quickly followed. As the give and take of love, affection and kissing increased, Ada finding Cree's cock, felt his stiff cock, hard throbbing.
That was more than enough for Ada's arousal, letting go an almost soft whispering moan.
Cree ran his fingers on top of her dress to reach her breasts, massaging them slowly careful, to get her nipples hard and started to suck them. Ada's delicious sweet moans turned on Cree's even more.

This time there was something different to make Cree even more. Ada kneeled down in front of him, for a facial fuck.
Cree enjoyed it, a couple of deep ones....
Then she stood up and continue kissing passionately.

They both quickly stood in their favorite position- standing up.

They kept changing positions they enjoyed the mosr, taking a break in between and continuing loving each other until they couldn't do more.

Sweating and tired, they both fell asleep.

Ada besides Cree, her head resting on Cree's chest.