2. Unknown Number

3rd person POV

Jisung left for work and made his way to the flower shop, which was only a few streets away from his house, so he just had to walk about 10 minutes.

Jisung opened the door to the shop, getting greeted by the scent of various flowers. Such as the refreshing scent by the middlemist's red, crown imperial, sundew and much more other flowers.

But Jisung was also greeted by his co-worker as well as his friend, Seungmin. "Hey, Jisung!" The dandy boy greeted the older. "Hey there, Minnie!" The older greeted back with a slight smile on his face.

"Everything fine so far? Or did you break anything?" Jisung asked the younger with a mocking tone. "You really don't trust me, do you?" Seungmin asked back, raising his eyebrows. "Oh, come on! Just take the joke." Jisung said, as he got behind the counter and entered the 'employees only' room.

Seungmin peeked into the room as Jisung made himself a tea. "I'll leave then! You do the closing?" The younger asked. Jisung looked up from his cup. "Yeah, I'll do it. Have a great afternoon Minnie!" Jisung smiled. "Yep, bye!" Seungmin said as he disappeared behind the door frame and then left.

Jisung sighed before he got out of the 'employees only' room and went to water some flowers. His shift had started a few minutes ago.

Some time has passed and some customers came by to buy a rose or a tulip bouquet, probably for their loved ones or either a funeral.

Jisung looked at his watch and it was already 5:30pm, half an hour before the shop would close. I swear to god if this idiot doesn't show up I'll beat his ass at school. Jisung thought, getting impatient.

Jisung watched the clock tick. Since it was already so late, there weren't any more customers, so he just sat on the chair behind the counter. Jisung lost his patience and decided to text Felix.

Me
FELIX

IM GONNA BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS UP

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU

Yongbok-ah🍗
Dude! I told you Ill have to see

Me
YEAH BUT

STILL

EHAT EVEN ARE YOU DOING? WHYRE YOU SO BUSY THAT YOU COULDNT SHOW UP

Yongbok-ah🍗
Im

..

.....

Ill tell u at school

Me
NO

YOU TELL ME NOW

Yongbok-ah🍗
school

Me
now

Yongbok-ah🍗
imma spell it for u

s

c

h

o

o

l

Me
LEE YONGBOK.