Power System And World Of Spirit King Kai

POWER SYSTEM

SOUL ENERGY

So people are going to have "soul energy" (SE for short). This can be weaponized and you can cast different properties onto your SE. The development and usage of your SE would be based on your personality but you still have control over your soul and it can be branched out to be used in different ways. You can project your soul into a physical form. This option consumes a lot of energy when you try to maintain but many benefits make it worth it.

There are two main ways to strengthen your soul and combat capabilities at the moment.

There will be dead souls that are roaming around everywhere and if you were to encounter one of these souls, you have two options. You could either destroy it and take its remaining soul energy to make yourself stronger or you could capture it and train it to work alongside you.

The other way is by learning techniques and abilities that require massive amounts of SE in exchange for a purpose. This is how techniques such as the Soul Force are born. By mastering these abilities, you can imbue properties into your SE that aid in combat.

There are some natural limits to how much power you can wield. These limits, however, can be expanded over time with enough practice and knowledge. The true ceiling of your capabilities comes down to your imagination and dedication.

SPIRITS

When it comes to spirits, there are two types: spirits that you can capture and spirits that you're born with. The spirits you can capture are essentially dead souls that you have chosen to train and work alongside you. By capturing these spirits, you can harness their unique abilities and powers to complement your soul energy. The captured spirits become an extension of your soul, adding diversity and versatility to your combat capabilities.

On the other hand, the spirits you're born with are an inherent part of your soul energy. These spirits represent aspects of your personality, desires, and inner essence. They contribute to shaping your soul energy and can influence the properties and abilities you can manifest. These innate spirits are deeply connected to you and serve as a source of personal strength and potential.

Both capturing spirits and having innate spirits provide opportunities for growth and enhancement in the power system. By capturing spirits, you can expand your repertoire of abilities and adapt to different combat situations. Meanwhile, the spirits you're born with offer a unique and personal aspect to your soul energy, allowing for individuality and specialization in your powers.

It's important to note that capturing and working with spirits should be approached with caution, as it involves interacting with the essence of deceased beings. This process requires careful control of your soul energy and an understanding of the spirits' nature and capabilities.

ANTI-SOUL ENERGY

Anti-soul energy (ASE) is a rare and dangerous phenomenon that opposes and disrupts the flow of traditional soul energy. It is an inherently destructive force that can weaken, suppress, or even sever the connection between a person's soul and their abilities. ASE is often associated with dark and malevolent intentions, as its usage typically involves harming or negating the effects of soul energy.

Properties of Anti-Soul Energy:

Soul Disruption: ASE can disrupt and destabilize the soul energy of others, making it difficult for them to access or utilize their abilities effectively.

Energy Drain: When ASE comes into contact with soul energy, it can drain the energy, leaving individuals weakened and vulnerable.

Nullification: ASE possesses the power to nullify the effects of soul energy-based techniques and abilities, rendering them ineffective or significantly reducing their potency.