Spirit King Kai Character Bios (End Of Series)

Karuro Ashren

Legendary King Of Hope

Karuro is a driven young man from a small town who enrolls in Olympia Spirit Academy after losing his parents in the hell invasion of 2005. Witnessing such tragedy ignites Karuro's desire to master soul energy and combat skills to protect others from evil spirits. Though initially viewed as an underdog, Karuro's relentless training and natural talent allowed him to rise to the top of his class under the tutelage of Kotashi.

Age: 15 (21 by end of story)

Birthday: January 1st, 2000

Height: 5'3"

Ethnicity: African American and Japanese

Occupation: Soul Slayer, Spirit King

Born Spirit: Copy King

Spirit Ability: Ultimate imitation. It allows Karuro to perfectly copy any technique, move, or ability. It can be physically, mentally, and spiritually. There are three ways he can use his ability. Either see another move being used, know how a technique or move is performed, or be affected by said move. As long as he remembers a move that he copies, he can always use it. He can also combine the abilities he copies.

Physically Ability: Lightning Body Boost. Give Karuro the ability to control electricity and give him additional speed and stamina.

Mental Ability: Black Rage. When Karuro is mad beyond the brink, a dark aura and black blood cover his body. He gets a deadly boost in brute strength and anti-soul energy. He can also manipulate his black blood into weapons, long-range attacks, and anti-soul energy.

Spiritual Awakening: God King Mode. God king mode allows Karuro to combine his lightning body boost and black rage into one form.

Ultimate God King Mode: The Ultimate God King Mode possesses an infinite power multiplier, allowing Karuro's abilities and techniques to grow exponentially with each passing moment. As he engages in combat or taps into his full potential, his power continuously escalates, enabling him to surpass any previous limit he had. Not only that, he gains the ability to use every ability he possesses all at once. This infinite power multiplier ensures that Karuro's strength, speed, and overall capabilities become boundless, making him an unstoppable force in battle.

Karuro has a spikey afro with a ponytail in the back. In the Rookie Saga, Karuro wore a black t-shirt with a purple crown and sharps eyes on it with all-black pants and shoes. In the Knight Saga, he wore a long-sleeve black shirt with that same crown. He also wears a purple belt now and purple rips on his pants with purple and black shoes. In the King Saga, the sleeves on the shirt are now purple, and he also has a black cape with that same crown on his shirt, which is purple on the inside. After the King Saga, he has the same outfit but all the black is now white.

Princess Lillian Hazelheart

Lillian is the strong-willed daughter of Spirit King Yukahn. As a child, she was kidnapped by the demon Cobara but was saved by Karuro, forging a bond between them. Lillian possesses expert knowledge of soul energy and provides valuable support to Karuro on his missions. Though royalty, Lillian's kind heart and courage see her join Karuro on the front lines in the war against Valkaking. Over the years, she and Karuro fall in love, marrying after Karuro completes the Hellscape Arc. Lillian rules by Karuro's side as Spirit Queen and mother to their son, Karlos.

Age: 16 (22 by the end)

Birthday: October 6, 1999

Height: 8'0"

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: Spirit Queen

Born Spirit: Ivory love