Spirit King Kai - KNIGHT SAGA

Arc - 3  The Fuegomizu War 

Scene 1 - Brewing Tensions

After the Battle with Soken, Karuro took a year's break before returning to Olympia. He moved back into his old home with Kaya, Some of his friends even came to visit him. On this particular day, Karuro was making some late-night breakfast with Lillian spending the night, not knowing that his year break would be shorter than he expected.

Karuro: How's the food, Lillian?

Lillian: This is amazing! If you weren't trying to be spirit king, you'd be a really good chef.

Karuro: Thanks, I've been practicing

A moment later, they both hear a knock at the door

Lillian: I'll get it for you.

Lillian opens the door

Kotashi: Uhh hello Lillian, is Karuro here?

Lillian: Oh hey Mr. Kotashi! Yeah, he's here, please come in!

Lillian brings Kotashi into Karuro's home.

Karuro: Mr. Kotashi? It's been a while.

Kotashi: I know, it's good to see you, how have you been?

Karuro: Pretty good actually, would you like some breakfast?

Kotashi: Ya know what, sure

After Kotashi ate his food, he revealed the real reason why he was here

Kotashi: This was good, Karuro. But sadly I didn't come here just to catch up with you.

Karuro: So why did you come?

Kotashi: To recruit you for an assignment...

Karuro: Maybe you don't know but this is my break year.

Kotashi: I know and I'm sorry, But my brother is about to go to war with the Hellbull, and you are the only person I know who has enough power to challenge Isada and Hebro

Karuro: Wait wait wait, time out. First of all, you have a brother? Second, you're a prince?!

Kotashi: Yes and yes but that's not important, what's important is that we prevent a war from happening, If you want to help me.

Karuro: You are my teacher and my friend, of course, I'm gonna help you.

Kotashi: Thank you, Karuro. I appreciate this.

Karuro: So when do we get going?

Kotashi: Right now, get your things

Karuro packs a suitcase full of clothes

Karuro: Well I'm out, can you tell Kaya that I'll be gone for a little while?

Lillian: OK I will, Karuro. Please be safe

Karuro: I'll try man, Love ya, Lillian

Lillian: Love you too...

Karuro and Kotashi leave his home

Kotashi: So the plan is we're gonna go to BluKoi and talk to my brother, then we'll go to Hellbull and talk to Hebro so we can find out exactly what's going on. We should get a move on though, it's gonna take us 2 days to get there.

Karuro: two days, how bout two minutes

Kotashi: you're joking right, no way you're that fast. Plus the BluKoi and Hellbull kingdoms are overseas.

Karuro: I might have been on my year break but I was still training I have a new ability.

Karuro first coats himself with his black blood, then he combines it with his lighting ability supercharging his speed, strength, and soul energy/anti-soul energy