You Again?

I walked into Berna's house to find her sitting on the couch watching TV and eating a bag of crisps. "Hey Berna" "Hey Lottie, want some?" "Did you even have to ask?" We laughed after that. I eat like a fucking pig honestly and so does Berna, yet she doesn't seem to gain any weight. She is so lucky I wish I could eat without gaining any weight, but I was not blessed with a fast metabolism. "Berna I have work at 6 tonight do you think you could drop me off there?" "Yeah totally, I mean what else will I be able to do?" "True.. Your parents rarely aren't home and they never let you do anything." "Ugh I know it's awful." "At least you have parents though." "Yeah I know." "Haha my parents were drug addicts anyways" "Wanna go on Omegle?" "Yeah let's prank people" "But boners and dicks " "I see em all the time" "Ew" "Like you haven't seen a dick before." "Touché"
We went on Omegle and typed in a bunch of random interests one being monkey balls because why the fuck not? There was this one guy freaking out because Berna and I were wearing monkey masks and kept making monkey noises every time he showed his dick. I almost couldn't hold in my laughter.
"Bernaaaaaa" "Lotttttieeeee" "Food?" "Food." "YAY" "We should invite Krusty, Peri, Ryan, and Pearl." "Yeah do ittt" "No you message them in the group chat while I order pizza" "Kay, love"
Me: GUYS COME OVER TO BERNA'S HER PARENTS AREN'T HOME AND SHE'S ORDERING PIZZA
PERI (AKA George): OMFG OKAY RYAN IS WITH ME SO WE'LL BE THERE IN 10
Me: SOUNDS FAB AF
Krusty (AKA Cressy): OKAY BE THERE IN A BIT
Pearl: I'll ride up with Krusty
Me: SEE YOU GUYS WHEN YOU GET HERE
Berna and I were just hopping around her house singing about pizza. "Berna guitar!" "It's in the same place" "Okayyyy I wanna write a song about pizzaaa!" "Omfg DO IT!" "I WILL" I grabbed her guitar out of her room and sat in the chair in the kitchen.
I started strumming chords and began singing random lyrics.
You are bea-u-ti-fuull,
You come in different shapes and sizes
I realllllly loovvvve you piiiiiizzzzaaaa
Piiiiizzzzzzzaaaa Iiii lovvve youuu pizza soOoOoOoOoOoOoOo muuuuch!!!!
"Wow Lottie not bad at all!" Peri said walking through the door. "PERI" "Uhm I'm here bitch" "RYAN! HAI GUYS" "HEY GIRL HEY!" Ryan and George said in unison. "Where the fuck is Krusty and Pearl?" "RIGHT HERE BERNA" Pearl and Cressy said barging through the door. "YAY THE WHOLE SQUAD IS HERE!!" I cheered happily. "Not quite" "True the pizza guy isn't here yet" "Sigh yeah.." "Three more hours until work time." "Ew" "I know. nOW WHO WANTS ME TO PLAY A BVB SONG" "MEEEEE" Everyone cheered.
In the end as you fade into the night,
Who will tell the story oof your liiife?
In the end as my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body?
Or am I just a shell?
"BITCH HOW ARE YOU NOT FAMOUS I AM FANBOYING!!" Peri screams randomly. "Peri calm the fuck down damn nigga!" "I can't I have lost the ability to even!" "Whale feck" "Yeah bish"
*Knock knock*
"OMFG MY HUSBAND IS HERE!" I screamed. I ran to the door opened it and jumped up and down. "HUSBAND YOU FINALLY RETURNED FROM WAR!" With that I grabbed the pizza and shoved the money in the delivery guys' hands. "LOTTIE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO NOT SCARE THE PIZZA GUY!?!?" "I dunno Berna" "Ugh whore" "Yeah I know" Berna then rolled her eyes at me. "Do you know what happens to girls how roll their eyes?" "Calm your twitchy palm Lottie." "I don't make promises I can't keep."
Everyone just looked at us really weird "LERNA FOR LIIIIFE" Berna and I screamed in unison. George screamed and started running around like a headless chicken, Ryan was chasing after him, Kristy was trying to steal my box of pizza, and Pearl was rocking herself in the corner.
"LOTTIE WANTS ANOTHER SLICE LOTTIE WANTS ANOTHER SLICE LOTTIE WANTS ANOTHER SLICE PIZZA PIZZA" I sang at the top of my lungs. "GUYS" Pearl yelled and everyone one stopped what they were doing. "We are gonna get the cops called on us if you guys don't shut the hell up!!!"
"Shit" I said as I was looking at the time. "I have work in 1 hour. Can a borrow some clothes Berna?" "Yeah of course you know where everything is." "Thanks love." "No problem, babe."
I walked into Berna's room and remembered it as if it were my own. I walked into her walk-in closet and grabbed black skinny jeans, a Nirvana tank top, and black converse. I walked in her loo and did my makeup and walked downstairs. Berna quickly dropped me off at work and I clocked in and started working.
Things started to pick up around 10 o'clock and I was bringing shots to this one table of guys. I recognize one of them as the guy who knocked me on the ground earlier today. The boy made eye contact with me and I rolled my eyes and headed back to deliver people's drinks. A few minuets later while I was heading back to grab another try of drinks when I got stopped by somebody.
"Oh it's you again?" I said unimpressed. "Yeah, I believe we haven't properly met." "And that matters why?" "Because you're such a beautiful girl. I'm Ashton by the way." "And I care why? Listen I have to go I am in fact working and I'd prefer to keep my job." "Can I talk to you later." "I'm not promising shit." "I'll see you around..uh" "Lottie." "Lottie." He smiled to himself and walked off. What the actual fuck is wrong with people? I continued working and I didn't see Ashton for the rest of the night. I finally got off my shift and started on my walk home. "Hey you shouldn't be walking out at night like this it's dangerous." Ashton came up out of nowhere. "Holy shit where did you come from? Wait were you waiting for me on purpose?" "I might've been, but that's besides the point let me walk you home." "No I can manage." "No insist." "Ugh fine I guess so, but if you try anything don't expect to have any balls tomorrow." Ashton laughed at this and we started walking the short distance to my house. He's actually not that bad. He's a genuinely nice boy, but all boys end up acting the same. They'll fuck you and then they'll leave you. We finally got to my house and I turned to Ashton. "Well this is my house." "I'll see you around?" "That's a possibility." "Bye Lottie." "Bye Ashton." I waved as I walked through the door to my foster home.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey lovelies I did my best to make this chapter longer. I hope you like it. I'll try my best to keep a solidcupdating schedule, but there are some weeks where I can get super busy, but I will try my best. The picture in the link is what Brianna (aka Berna) looks like.
Later lovelies
~Mels