Feeling Feelings

*3 Months later*
                    *Lottie's POV*
        It's been 3 months since I started living here and I love it. I have figured out the story behind Ash being in a band and he's currently on tour with them. I get along with his bandmates really well, but Mikey kinda acts a little weird around me still. School is going great as well and I'm sticking to the small group of people I met on my first day and we all decided to make a collab YouTube channel and we've gained many subscribers. I'm actually going to Diego's house in a bit to do a YouNow broadcast and a video for YouTube.
        Over the few months I think I've developed feelings for him, but I don't think he has the same feelings. I'm fine with it though. It's probably best that we don't go out because it could ruin our friendship if something ever went wrong.
      There was a knock at the door causing me to jump and fall off my bed. "Lottie it's Diego!" Lauren yelled from the door. I grabbed my purse and walked to the door giving Diego a hug and walking to his car. We blared One Direction's new single Drag Me Down while singing terribly loud. As we got out of his car at his house I fell to the ground laughing. Diego helped me up and he carried me to his living room. "Pizza?" "Pizza" "Lottie can pizza be our always?" There was a moment of silence and the we burst out laughing.
  "Diego I'm going to slap you. Go order the pizza. Oh and is Oms and Shannon coming over? We were gonna dye our hair during the broadcast." "Yeah they should be here in a bit with everything."
Oms and Shannon arrived 20 minutes later and not long after the pizza arrived as well. We all ate pizza and then got the hair color out and went to the basement so Diego could set up. He did his usually intro and stuff introducing us and I watched as the views increased. It will never cease to amaze me on how many people actually watch Diego. I mean he's awesome, but he's just a boy.
"You beautiful people will get to witness us coloring our hair LIVE!" I exclaimed excitedly. The comments started going crazy after that. "I'm coloring my hair blue, Oma is bleaching her tips, Shannon is going green and black, and Diego is going with is classic strip of color that is gonna be pink!" I've never been so excited to color hair ever, but I guess it's because it's live.
Diego volunteered me to do everyone's hair and Shannon is gonna help me with my own. I started out with Oma's tips carefully mixing everything and making sure I didn't get any on Diego's floor. I then moved to Diego's because I had to lighten up his strip, so his would take a bit longer. As did Shannon's hair Diego and Oma were doing an Omegle hunt. I couldn't help staring at Diego and the way his eyes and nose would crinkle when he smiled. "You like him don't you?" Shannon asked quietly. " Yeah I guess I do." " I'm pretty sure he likes you too." "Why do you say that?" "He never used to invite us over this much since he met you." "Oh really now?" I couldn't help bit get all smiley. "Yeah, but you didn't hear it from me."
I finished the last big of Shannon's hair and then she went directly to mine. "Hey, Diego Oma's hair is gonna need to be rinsed out in about 10 minuets would you help her?" "Yeah no problem." Diego said as he turned towards me making eye contact and smiling. I smiled back blushing a bit hoping he doesn't notice. After he helped Oma Oma helped Diego and then I applied the pink hair color.
After 10 minuets I helped Shannon wash out her hair and then it was just Diego and I left with hair color on.
Shannon and Oma were messing with Diego's computer while Diego and I sat back waiting for my timer to go off. "They're so weird" I said giggling watching Shannon explain peanut butter to a Cuban on Omegle. I don't understand how you can explain peanut butter, but okay. "Yup pretty much" Diego chuckled. We fell in to a silence it wasn't awkward it was actually pretty comfortable. After a few minuets of silence the timer went off causing me to scream and after that Diego laughed at me. I was blushing madly. " Let's just wash my damn hair out ugh." "Alrighty" Diego was the one who helped me wash my hair out and I was blushing the whole time. "The blue seems like it turned out pretty good." "Well I would hope so" "I hope mine turns out" " It'll look amazing don't worry." "Thanks".