First Day of School

Charlotte's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up groggily looking at my clock that read 5:30 am. Wonderful I'm up 2 hours early. I decided to take a shower and shave and stuff and then I decided to make me some breakfast before I dry my hair. I just decided on some Lucky Charms and Almond milk since I'm lactose intolerant. I went back in my room blow drying my hair and using my big barreled curler to make my hair look like natural curls. I got in my closet trying to decide what to wear for my first day of school today. I decided on some highwasted black jean shorts, a black veil brides tanktop , and my blacked out vans. I put on my black choker and my band bracelets. I decided to take extra time on my makeup doing a smokey eye effect.
I smiled at my reflection feeling beautiful for once. My alarm clock went off and I quickly shut it off and decided to see if Berna was on Skype. I called her and she picked up right away.
Me: HI BERNA
Berna: HI LOTS
Me: I miss you..
Berna: Ryan and Peri are trying to figure out a way to get you back, but I think they ended up fucking...
Me: Ew
Berna: Yeah..
Me: GAYBIES THO
Berna: YAAAAAAS
Me: Well I hate to go so soon, but I don't wanna be late for school. I love you babess
Berna: I love you too bby!
After I ended the Skype called someone knocked on my door.
"Hey Ash" I say opening the door. "Hey are you ready? I was gonna drop you, Harry, and Lauren off if that's okay?" "Yeah that's cool thanks."
On the way to school Ashton had the radio turned way up blasting My Chemical Romance. I got out and Lauren showed me to the office and then where my classes were. I nervously walked into my first hour asking the teacher where to sit. "Oh you must be our new student, Charlotte, correct?" "Yeah, but I go by Lottie." "We'll I'm Mr. Hoodolf and I'll be your English teacher." "Awesome" "You sit in the third row fourth seat." "Alright thank you." Just as I sat down students started piling in. "Hey you must be new here?" A girl with pastel colored hair said sitting in the seat next to me. "Yeah." "I'm Oma, but you can call me Oms." "I'm Charlotte, but I go by Lottie." "I'm assuming you don't know anyone here so would you like to sit with me and my friends at lunch." "That'd be awesome thank you so much" "No problem I love making new friends." "Ditto." English went by fast along with Chemistry and Math. Before I knew it it was lunch and I saw Oma waiting for me at the cafeteria doors causing me to smile. We stood in line and talked while waiting to get our food.
"So where'd you come from?" "Queensland" "That's pretty far away." "Yeah it is" "Did you have many friends there?" "Not really I wasn't popular, but I had enough friends to be happy with." "That's cool. What's good about this school is nobody cares about popularity." "That's a shocker." "You're telling me."
We finally got our food and I followed Oma to her table. "Hey guys this is Lottie. Lottie this is Diego, Kyle, Shannon, Andrew, Gabe, and Melody. " I sat down between Oma and Diego and I got along with everyone really well especially Diego and Oma.
Come to find out Diego and Kyle are in my next class which is History through film and then Melody is in my last hour which is Choir. I got everyone's number and gave them mine so we can keep in touch and then the bell rang. I said goodbye to everyone and followed Diego and Kyle to our class. On the way to class I found out that Diego and Kyle were youtubers along with Shannon which I thought was pretty cool. "We all should do a colab video sometime" Diego said excitedly. "Yeah and then do one for my channel too" Kyle exclaimed. "That'd be awesome. Now are there assigned seats?" "Nope we actually sit at tables and there's 3 people per table and there's an empty seat at our table." "Perfect!" "Yeah!" Diego and Kyle said in unison.
Mr.Dodge was pretty cool he let us goof around basically the whole hour because it was and off day and they have those twice a month. The class was over before I knew it and it was time to go to Choir class. "Hi you must be our new student Charlotte, I'm Mrs. Kosters." "Yeah, and I go by Lottie." "You sit next to the girl with pink and blue hair." " Oh Melody?" "Yeah you know her?" "I sat with her and her friends at lunch." "That's wonderful." The bell rang and I took my seat next to Melody. The class was lovely and I learned tons of new rounds and vocal exercises and we even played a game to get to know everyone in the class better. I was honestly upset that school was over. I had a genuinely great first day. I got a text from Ashton saying he's in the parking lot waiting for me so I quickly said goodbye to everyone and put my homework in my bookbag and headed to the parking lot. Ashton was sitting outside his car and I walked over.
"Hi!" I said loudly making him jump. "How was your first day?" "Amazing I made some new friends" "Really what are their names?" "Oma, Melody, Diego, Kyle, Shannon, Andrew, and Gabe." "They sound nice." "They are" I got in the passenger seat. "Where's Harry and Lauren?" "They're in sports so they stay after and practice." "Oh alright." The ride home was quiet. I said hi to Anne and then went in my room to do my homework. A little after finishing my homework I got a Skype call from Berna.
Me: Heyyy
Berna: Hi I how was your first day?
Me: Pretty good I made a few friends. Don't worry though they can never replace you guys.
Berna: Oh I know. So what are their names?
Me: Diego, Kyle, Shannon, Oma, Andrew, Melody and Gabe.
Berna: They sound like YouTubers
Me: Diego, Kyle, and Shannon are
Berna: Lucky biiish
Me: Lol yeah one sec someone is calling me
I grabbed my phone to see Diego is calling
"Hey what's up Diego?" "Hey I was wondering if you'd like to come over and do a YouNow broadcast with me , Shannon, and Oms?" "Sure that'd be cool I'm sure Anne won't mind let me ask first though." "Alright just text me if you can and text your address so I can pick you up." "Kk"
"Hey Anne could I go to my friends house for a bit? They wanna do a broadcast video with me." "Yeah sure! Do you need a ride?" "No they said they'd pick me up if I could go" "Alright well have fun! At least be home by 1 am" "Okay thanks so much"
I texted Diego my address and he was here with in 10 minuets. "I'm assuming you don't live far?" "Nope not at all"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi lovelies I hope you like this chapter. I made this one kinda longer than the others. The attachment is just some of the characters and I'll put the other characters in the next chapter.
Later lovelies,
~Mels