Chapter 1 Why Hudson?

*My 2nd story... srry if its not that good :l*

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP, BEEP "Umggg" I groan as I slap my alarm clock "off.

I quickly glance at the clock. The bright red lights shine 6:30 A.M. CRAP! Why am I up so late!??! I jump out of bed and race to my kitchen. I see my mom and grandma huddling by the TV. "Uhhhhh mom?" I ask questionably. She was NEVER up this early...She turns to look at me, and I she her tear stained face.

"MOM!?!?!" I shout as I jump over to her. "What's wr-"She cuts me off with an icy finger to the lips. She slowly points a finger at the TV. "I just hope the walls down fall down" says a short bald man. "I just can't believe they would release a zombie in Hudson, I mean the people of Hudson have done nothing wrong," he nods his head slowly. Pictures suddenly flash on the screen, a group of 10-15 zombies are in a white room walking into the walls and groaning. Then a tall skinny man appears. "You can watch the people of Hudson fight for their life's on channel 15! It will be live!" "ENOUGH!!" I scream as I jump up and turn the TV off.

My mother and grandma continue to cry. "Why are you crying? Your so post to be strong! And we don't even live in Hudson!! We are going to be fine!!!...." I feel a salty tear roll down my face. "Kabira... you Grandfather and a lot of your friends live in Hudson..." my mom stammers. "No...." Not my Grandpa... I was going to save him.

*Short chaper, srry I will update if i can get 1 read..."