Chapter 3 getting ready to go..

*Srry that its kinda short!!!, PLease vote and comment and help me come up with ideas/ helpful tweeking and this chapter goes out to @Stripesandtightpolos THANKS^-^*

I call Samantha, one of my other best friends. But Sam was pretty well set, her dad was a top rated hunter, along with her mom. Sam and her brother were pretty good themselves. But I still needed to help them, I gave them instructions and I asked them to go down to my Grandpas and help him. They agreed. That made me feel better, I knew he was going to be safe.. After about an hour on the phone it was time for me to get ready to go.

I have read A LOT of zombie books, and I mean A LOT so im not that worried about myself. I open my desk and pull out my "Zombie survival guide", yes I know its stupid but it's the best I have. I grab my backpack and lay all my stuff on my bed.

Frist I make myself a "Zombie kit" witch consist of Bandaids, a pocketknife that has other stuff on it, my book, meds, rope, my phone charger, and other needs. I then grab my favorite sweats, a black t-shirt and a Sweatshirt. I quickly change then I brush though my messy blond hair and pull it into a high pony. I grab my favorite Cap/hat and tuck all my hair in, "That's one less thing for a zombie to snatch" I smirk to myself.

I open my backpack and put in a change of clothes, a blanket and a small pillow. I run to the kitchen and grab all the canned food and non-perishables. "Oops almost forgot the can opener" I mumble as I grab it. I swing open the fridge and dump all the bottled drinks in my bag.

"Kabira?" I feel a hand rest on my shoulder. "don't do this" I turn around and look into my mom's green eyes.

"Mom, I need you to take Grandma and Noah to New York or Virginia, I also want you to get Aunt Suzy, Uncle Larry, Elle and Cooper as well. I need you to leave in case one gets out."

I turn back around and continue to pack. "Keep Noah safe, and get out, I will be fine. Take all your money and go, before they trap us here, if you need to get out of the country, go to an island or some where they couldn't get you, avoid any county's that we have been in war with."

"But I don't want to leave you..." my mother whispers. I turn around and engulf my mom in a hug.

"Mom, I'll be ok, im 16 I can do this.. have faith in me..." she nods and I turn back around to pack.

I have everything I need, but weapons. I quickly sprint to the garage to search for a weapon. A couple minutes later all I have found is a baseball bat. "Dangit" I mumble disappointed. "MOM DO YOU HAVE AN GUNS!?!" I Shout as I walk into the kitchen. I walk other to the knifes and pull out the longest one. "Umg I don't wanna get THAT close to them" I pout.

My mom walks into the room with 2 guns, a box of ammo, and a Katana like sword. "OMMMGGG MOM! Where did you get these!!" I happily clap as a skip other to take the weapons.

She shrugs "Oh, I just keep them around in case something bad happens." She says causally.

"Thanks mom!" I grin at her as I pack my new weapons. I have my little shoulder pouch that I tuck one gun in, and I sheath my katana and clip it into my sword pack.

* THANKS again @stripesandtightpolos*