𝐓𝐨 𝐲𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 part 3

A/N:
T/N = Traveler name
But the narrator part will refer to the traveller as Aether.

-
Part 3 started
-

Paimon: Huh? What's going on? Are they arguing?

Dulphy:... That's besides the point. I'll ask you again. Why did you start looking for a replacement without my consent? When did I tell you I'm going to take a step back?

Lauwick: You didn't need to say it... We've known each other for how long now? We know the signs. But you never tell us about your illness even when it's clearly flaring up.

Dulphy: And that gives you the right to make a decision on my behalf?

Katheryne: Shortly after you left, the troupe's lead actress came to the Adventurers' Guild. She believes that she's healthy enough to perform.

Katheryne: Excuse me, but can you both take a moment to discuss something else for now? The adventurer assigned to your commission has returned.

Lauwick: Sorry, I was just dealing with a little misunderstanding. So, how did your conversation with Furina go?

Paimon: Sadly, it's a no from her. We tried to persuade her, but she wasn't having it. She doesn't want to play the role, for
personal reasons.

Lauwick: I see... Well, circumstances have changed a little, so maybe that's not such bad news after all.

Lauwick: You see, our leading lady has just informed me that she's well enough to make it to the show after all. Staging the musical with the full original cast was always the dream, of course.

Paimon: Oh, right... Sounds like everything worked itself out then.

Aether:.. Imagine if we had managed to convince Furina to join...Only for her to find out she's no longer needed. Ah,I feel bad for h-

Paimon: Yeah, she'd be livid! We'd get the scolding of a lifetime!

Dulphy: Geez... Is Lady Furina really so harsh with people?

Aether: What did you just-

Paimon: (Grab Aether's arm) Ahahaha... She's isn't like that! (Calm down! You wouldn't hit our requester right?)

5 minutes of the conversation later...

Paimon: Despite the fact that we failed to complete the commission... We were still racking our brains for ideas on the way back here, hehe~

Aether seem to see someone familiar...

Aether: Paimon, wait here a second.

Paimon: Huh?...Okay... please come back soon!

He run towards Furina, who has hidden and seems ready to flee.

Furina: Hey!, how did you...- I-I was just passing by because... I realized I forgot a couple of items on my shopping list!

Aether: You should rest from everything, why are you still here?

Furina: ...Thank you for concerned about me but it's okay. Let me meet with everyone there and I'll explain why I'm here.

Aether: Alrighty then... But please be careful, I don't want to see you get hurt again.

Furina: Heh I won't silly.

They return to everyone...

Furina: Uh... Ahem, hello one and all. I couldn't help but overhear your conversation just now...