2

Three years later
*Elizabeth's POV*
"Hey Princess can you come here please." Carlisle said. I groaned because I still don't have a name and I'm three years old. I mean I kinda stay in my room like a forgotten child because everyone prefers Nessie, Jake's even imprinted on her. I stood straight against the wall as always and I was measured. I was still skinnier than Nessie, but definitely taller, I smiled at that. Carlisle said, "Well you are three inches taller than Nessie." "That's good but I don't like what you are thinking." Dad said. I asked, "What?" confused. Carlisle said, "Looks like if they keep growing at this rate Princess will die at 12 and Nessie maybe 30." "Ha-ha." Nessie laughed at me. You know what's weird, death doesn't scare me. I'm not scared of dying. "Whatever." I said shaking off Nessie's laughter. "Princess may be three but she acts like she is 14." Emmett said. I said, "I have a question." "Yes?" dad said. I asked, "Can I have a new name or an actual name?" "Sure." he said. Emmett said, "How about Elliot." "I'll be right back." I said and ran to my room. I came back out with a piece of paper I was writing letters on teaching myself the alphabet and cursive. I handed it to dad. "Elizabeth. Huh I like it." He said. I smiled and Alice said, "She named herself." "Yeah. She is also teaching herself." Dad said. I reached up and grabbed my paper back and put it back in my room. I walked back out and everyone was surrounding Nessie, eh typical. She is going to be spoiled; at least I'm going to be smart. I don't let anything get in my head unless someone is yelling at me. Nessie came over to me and pushed me to the ground. I rolled my eyes and got back up just to be pushed back down. I stood back up and just as I was about to be pushed back down I barely nudged Nessie and she "fell" as mom walked in. Mom started giving me dirty looks, but whatever. "Hey Eli come here." Emmett said. I walked over to him and he put me on his lap. I'm pretty sure I prefer Emmett and Jasper over everyone else.