6

*Alice's POV*
We were on the plane. Jasper was trying to calm down Seth and Edward and I could suddenly see inside the castle in Italy. "Ahh home sweet home." Felix said running his hands down Eli's body from her chest till his hand interlocked with Eli's pulling her close. Eli looked disgusted and tried to shove him away, but he groped her ass and tighten his grip on her waist. Eli started to freak out a bit because her eyes kept flickering from blue to red and back to blue. Aro walked in saying, "Ahh how nice to meet you Elizabeth. So much potential in an all human Cullen." "I'm not a Cullen." Eli spat with so much venom. Ow that one hurt but I know she didn't mean it. Eli then started to mouth words but I couldn't see what. "Take my hand child." Aro said. Still mouthing words Eli didn't take it. Felix handed Aro one of Eli's hands as his hand moved to her crouch. I think I'm starting to get that if Eli doesn't do what she is told Felix is going to violate her. Poor Eli, she probably is freaking out even more now because she is scared about what Seth will say. Aro was silent, like he was in a trans instead of reading a mind.

*Aro's mind while touchingElizabeth's hand*

I did everything that you asked of me and more.
Went to the moon and back all you went was out the door.
Know that I looked up to my side of the deal.
I have a heart of gold but not a heart of steel.

I waited on you with the patience of a saint.
So don't think I'm walking on air when I'm walking away.

You should know,
That I'm hurting to I ain't bulletproof.
Turn up saying hi to your goodbye.
Sticks and stones may break my bones but your words break my heart.
I'm not as strong as you thing I am.
I'm no superman.

You say I'll have girl's lining down the street.
Don't be sad we split there's a lot of fish in the sea.
Think I'm moving on so soon I'm doing fine.
But I can't forget your face just yet like you forgot mine.

Love is blind but you're long gone so can't you see.
I'm not invincible like you make me out to be.

You should know,
That I'm hurting to I ain't bulletproof.
Turn up saying hi to your goodbye.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words break my heart.
I'm not a strong as you think I am.
I'm not superman.

They say letting go is tough, but holding on hurts just as much.
Think I can't feel pain, but I fell hard for you.
Did you forget I'm human too.

You should know,
That I'm hurting to I ain't bulletproof.
Turn up saying hi to your goodbye.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words break my heart.
I'm not as strong as you think I am.
I'm not superman.

I'm no SUPERMAN.

*Aro's POV*
Music is what filled my mind how very interesting. I let go of her hand and Felix held her close. "Nothing all I get is music, did you write that song?" I asked. Elizabeth kept quiet.
*Alice's POV*
Jasper said, "Alice what did you see?" "Well one Seth is probably going to kick Felix's ass." I said. Seth turned around and asked, "Why?" "Because Felix is trying to steal your imprint." I answered. Jasper asked, "Anything else Alice?" "Eli was freaking out and disobeyed Aro only to have Felix make her. Then she started mouthing words, but I wasn't sure what they were. She looked like she had Aro in a trans, but I'm not sure." I said as the plane landed. We all got off and booked it to the Vultori.