Todorokis What?

Bakugou's POV:

"I'm okay," Todoroki said, playing with Sero's hair.

"I feel so bad about it though," Sero said sitting up. He looked embarrassed from how sad he was about this, but when I found out I was ready to kill Endeavor.

"I have you guys to talk to and my boy" Todoroki cut himself off everyone looked at him in confusion

"What was that" Shinsou asked, Todoroki was quick to defend himself but he failed miserably

"Who is it" Sero asked jealousy clear in his voice Todoroki pretended not to hear him

I motioned down to Sero with my head. Todoroki Looked confused then caught on.

He lifted Sero's head to face him "Jealous?" He asked, Sero's face shone a bright red. As he buried his head in Todoroki's lap he let out a chuckle

"I was gonna say my boyfriends, as in you guys" The lie rolled out as Todoroki tried to make it believable, we just went along with it.

Denki suggested that we play Twister. That was a recipe for disaster. I didn't play but the others did. We put two twister mats together for more space.

Denki was the first one out, he fell whilst trying to move it was quite funny.

"Let me do the spinney thing," Denki said grabbing it out of my hands.

We played until we had two people left, Sero and Kirishima. "Okay Kiribro, left hand red," Denki said as Kirishima started to move. "Sero right food blue" Sero attempted to put his foot on blue but he lost his balance falling on top of Kirishima.

"Sorry man," Sero said helping Kirishima up. "And Kiri wins" Denki declared clapping, Kirishima started bowing, he looked like an idiot, My idiot.

Sero suggested I teach them how to cook. I agreed for some reason.

"Idiot, you're meant to put the milk in last!" Todoroki had never cooked and you could tell, the idiot didn't know how to make cookies.

"Hey Kiri," Denki said his hands behind his back "Yeah" He was cut off by Denki throwing flour at him.

"You son of a" Kirishima yelled throwing an egg at him, though Denki dodged and the egg hit Sero.

"Oh, you're asking for it," Sero said launching at him. Food was flying everywhere. This was gonna be a mess to clean up.

Kirishima grabbed the flower bag and threw it at Denki, Who grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in front of him. I was coated in flour.

"Bakubro, I'm so sorry" Kirishima pleaded I walked over to him, "It's okay," I said calmly before cracking an egg on his head

"What the hell?" He yelled. He grabbed me and wrapped his arm around me grabbing an egg and cracking it on my head. Before letting me go. I heard Shinsou laughing

"You think that funny," I said throwing an egg at him. He tried to dodge but failed. The egg cracked on his shoulder, He grabbed a handful of flour and threw it at Todorki

"Really," he said standing up grabbing a glass full of water and throwing it at shinsou.

"Hey Shinsou!" Denki yelled throwing flour at him, Shinsou rolled his eyes walking over to Denki, he wrapped his arm around his waist, and pulled him closer to him. Denki was speechless.

Shinsou kissed Denki. Denki looked shocked but melted into the kiss. Shinsouu then cracked an egg on Denki's head "Payback" He muttered.

The oven timer went off indicating the cookies were done. I grabbed the cookies out of the oven. "Let's go shower" Todoroki suggested like nobody else was thinking that.