Secrets

Kirishima's POV:

I woke lying in Kat's lap. He was scrolling in his phone. I don't remember coming here. To the dorms.

"Morning" He said putting his phone down beside him.

"Morning" I mumbles sitting up resting against his chest. I was really tipsy last night. I shouldn't have been drinking so much.

That's when last night came back to me in a flash. The guy harassing Mina and me punching him, Fighting with Mina about.

"How are you feeling" Kat asked looking down at me. I flet wrecked. The alcohol was not ideal to have with an empty stomch.

"You were very tipsy or drunk" Kat said questioning the last part. I can certainly say that 2 beers and some shots I was 100 percent drunk.

"I feel wrecked" I said truthfully. I wasn't lying I was wrecked. I had to call Mina and apollogise for upsetting her.

"How much did you drink?" he asked, I stayed silent. I had too much to drink and wasn't even the legal age to drink. Mina really does have a bad influence.

"How much did you drink?" he asked again, I stayed silent again. "Okay then" he said "you must of had a fair bit." He said matter of factly.

He wasn't wrong.

'Rest" he said, I laid further down and rested my head on Kat's leg and slipped in and out of sleep for some time.

I woke up to hear voices talking, I looked around thhe room to see Iida and Todoroki with Sero in Todoroki's lap.

"Look who's up" Sero said.

"Hi" I saidwatching as Iida and Todoroki waved. "What happened there" I asked Sero

"I go a boyfriend, or boyfriends" he said happily. I was happy for him he got the men of his dream and he didn't have to keep a secret.

I felt bad constaltly lying to Kat about why I couldn't swim or go to the beach with him.

The other's kept talking whilst I stayed in my thoughts for a while. I was all over the place with my thought.

"Kiri, what about you?" Sero asked, I was confused I had no clue what they were talking about.

"What" I asked

"Any secrets?" Todorki asked, That made me nervous

"Yeah" I said Sero perked up at my answer. "None for you to hear" I said poking my tongue out at Sero.

"Damn it' Sero said, Iida yelled at him for his language, Sero kissed him, Properly to shut him up. It work though. Iidaa turned bright red.

"So you guys are a thing now" I asked to gete confirmation.

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone" Sero said, I nodded my head and I understood. Kat didn't want to many people to know about us.

"Hey Kiri" Bakugou said catching my attention. "Any secrets you wanna share?" He asked

"Oh the 100 percent is" A voice said from the door way, It was Mina.

"Like what?" I asked cluelessly, I knew where she was going with this.

"Like the middle school thing?" She paused "Or your hair.

"What about his hair" Todoroki asked.

"It's dyed" I said that seemed to shock the room, even Katsuki was shocked.

"Reds not you natural hair" he asked

"No my hairs black" I said, it really did suck when i tried to dye it though, getting it this red. That was a mission