Chapter 2

**AMELIA'S POV**

We pulled up in front of Eben's house.  Eben had a nice two story house, located in town.  I was already loving the beautiful nature of Alaska. 

Eben helped me carry my bags inside, and along with carrying them up to the guest room. The guest room was very nice and cozy looking. Eben placed my bags on the bed. 

"Make yourself at home. The bathroom is down the hall; along with the shower" Eben said. 

"Does your brother use the same bathroom?" I asked. 

"No; he has own bathroom downstairs and shower too" Eben said. 

"Thank you Eben" I said. 

 "My bedroom is right across the hall. If you need anything; just ask. You can knock on my door" Eben said. 

"Thanks again for this" I said. 

"Hey; it's no problem. When did you need to get started?" Eben said. 

"Well; when does the sun set for a month?" I asked. 

"Two days from today" I said. 

"Okay; I'd like to get some photos tomorrow. So; I can see how you all prepare for the month" I said. 

"Alright; we can do that" Eben said. 

"Okay nice. Then; I can really get started the day of" I said. 

"Alright; I got you covered. You're under my protection while you're here the whole month" Eben said. 

"Thank you Eben, really you're awesome" I said. 

"Of course.  It's really no problem" Eben said. 

Eben walked out of the room, and I began to get settled in with everything. I was excited to start this whole adventure. 

However; I did want to know more about Eben and his sweet self.  Eben was such a sweetheart and he is so handsome. I was starting to develop a crush on Eben. 

Let's see how things go and hopefully Eben will feel the same way about me. 

**EBEN'S POV**

I walked into my room, closing the door behind me. I leaned up against the door.

I was feeling something; and I knew what it was. 

I was feeling something for Amelia 

I know that I had just met Amelia, but I was developing feelings for her.  I really like Amelia, a lot.

Amelia is so beautiful. Her long dark brown hair, her white skin, her brown eyes, her sweet smile, and her thin curvy body. Her personality is so sweet and kind. 

I was glad that Amelia was staying here the whole month;  so I could get to know her more.  I really was developing a crush and feelings for Amelia. 

Let's see what happens and hopefully Amelia will feel the same way about me. 

NOTE:  Well...something is happening between Eben and Amelia. 

More chapters to come. 

All rights for the photo (Above) go to the movie 30 Days of Night, Columbia Pictures, and Bing.com

Link for the photo: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-c3xzao4W4Ac/TgqFvt5DDKI/AAAAAAAAABM/0VjBY_PVqzo/s1600/30+days+of.jpg