Chapter 7 I Meetings

I woke up to my alarm. I groaned, then rolled over and turned my alarm off. There was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in, Carla?" It was Jerry.

"Yeah," I replied as I stretched.

The door opened, and then Jerry walked in.

"What's your sexuality?" He asked.

"Lesbian," I replied.

"Cool. You have to find a wife ASAP. I'll go and look for a potential wife for you." Jerry said.

"Ok," I replied.

"I'll go find some right now." He said.

Jerry left the room. I got out of bed. I walked into my bathroom. I noticed there was a bath in there.

I've always wanted to to a bath. But I've never taken one before.

I decided I'd have a bath.

I grabbed the plug from the edge of the bath and put it in the drain. I turned on the tap and stuck my hand under the water to make sure it was the perfect temperature.

It was.

I noticed there was a bottle of bubble bath formula.

I decided to pour some in the bath.

I grabbed the bottle and opened the lid. I poured some in the bath. I closed the lid and put it back in the tub. I closed the door and took my clothes off.

It was 5 minutes later.

The bath was almost full.

I turned off the tap and then hopped in.

"Oh fuck, this feels bloody amazing," I said.

It was 10 minutes later.

I decided to hop out of the bath.

I hopped out and grabbed the plug. I put it back on the edge of the bath. I watched as the water swirled down the drain, looking like a mini whirlpool.

Once the bath was empty, I grabbed a white towel from the rack and dried myself off.

Once I was dried, I threw the towel on the floor. I opened the door and left my bathroom. I walked up to my closet. I could feel the shaggy rug under my feet.

And it felt amazing.

I grabbed a red and black flannel, white t-shirt, white skinny jeans, black sports bra, black underwear, black army boots and socks from my closet.

I put them on my bed. I got changed into them. I left my room and entered the lounge to see Jerry on his laptop.

"Found anyone yet?" I asked as I sat down on the couch. "Holy fuck, this couch is comfy as fuck."

"No, not yet." He replied.

I grabbed the TV remote from the coffee table and turned on the flatscreen TV. I was flicking through the channels. 

"Do they have footy here?" I asked.

"Uh, what's footy?" Jerry asked.

"Football. Strayan football." I replied.

"Uh, what's strayan?" Jerry asked.

"Australian," I replied.

"No, they don't." He replied.

"Fuck me," I retorted.

"I found 2 potentials," Jerry said.

"Ok. Cool," I replied as I stood up.