Part Two: Tides of War

I woke up to yelling, lots of yelling.

"Stop, Clay stop them!" Sunny begged as Glory and Tsunami shouted at each other.

"It's a scavenger, if we can't kill it then we should just leave it!" Tsunami barked.

I rolled my eyes internally but I just yawned and watched as it unfolded.

"Oh please, it had bigger guts than you, he attacked Queen Scarlet head on, him! He's tiny, my fangs are bigger than him and he went after Scarlet!" Glory snorted back.

"More than once apparently, Peril told me when he first arrived, he took a dragon's head off but Scarlet stopped him before he took hers." Clay spoke. I smirked at the idea of how easy that would have been.... if I didn't miss.

"Even more the reason to get rid of him!" Tsunami argued.

"Starflight, you've been quiet, what do you say? Glory asked.

I finally noticed that he was in the back, we exchanged glances. "I agree, he is very dangerous,"

"YES!" Tsunami celebrated.

"But," her expression immediately soured as Starflight continued. "I don't think we could get rid of him even if we tried."

Tsunami started to growl before I cut her off.

"I can leave, I don't mind."

"Go get out of here!" Tsunami immediately demanded.

"Tsunami!" Glory scolded.

"You can stay, you don't have to listen to them." Sunny crouched down to meet me at eye level.

"It's fine, I can go." I said nonchalantly as I walked to my jet.

"No no, Tsunami, say you're sorry!"

"What?" She replied back.

"No, she doesn't have too."

"Yes she does." Glory says while trying to hide her laugh.

"Say sorry!" Sunny repeats.

Tsunami growls.

"Look, Tsunami, let's just get this over with." I groan.

She growls. "Fine, fine! I'm sorry." 

"That wasn't so hard, was it." Glory laughed only to be whacked with Tsunami's tail.

"We should go." Clay suggested.

"Tsunami should carry Clue." Glory chuckled.

"Yeah!" Sunny agreed.

"No no no, definitely not." I start backing away.

Tsunami just looked at me with a blank stare as she grabbed me, "let's just get this over with." She sighed before launching into the air.

"Don't forget the jet!" I yelled out as I lifted off. Starflight grabbed it before flying as well.

Tsunami tightened her grip around me.

"Are you trying to kill me?"

"No, I'm trying to make sure that you don't kill us!" she scowled back.

I sighed and watched as the ground below would pass. I started counting the trees since there wasn't really anything else I could do. If I'm lucky, I'll fall asleep. I had just woken up after all, at least, but maybe if I could trick her that I'm asleep and she stops holding me tight, maybe I can get to my jet. I yawned and started to slow my breathing, slumping my body in Tsunami's claws.I wanted to lift my neck up so bad but I just kept it hanging.