Part Seven: The Hoard

The Sea Kingdom, The Deep Palace...

Tsunami bolted through the water as she flapped her wings hard under the water, the look of terror still present in her eyes as she swam through the arches and stone structures under the water, before accidentally crashing into general Shark.

"Princess, you need to watch where you're-" Shark started to flash using his bioluminescence lights only to stop as he saw Tsunami's expressions. 

Before he could even ask what's wrong in aquatic, Tsunami suddenly flashed very brightly, "GUARDS! VAULT! SCAVENGERS! NOW!" 

The general didn't even question it as he grabbed a few of the other Seawing guards and quickly swam in the direction of the vault.

Tsunami continued her way before finally reaching the air-pocket where her mother and sister were currently residing, in one of the large clam beds. Anemone jumped back as Tsunami bursted out of the water while the queen just turned her head towards her daughter.

"Tsunami! What are you doing here? Such perfect timing, I have wonderful news!" Her mother exclaimed as Tsunami was still catching her breath from beating her wings that fast.

"The scavengers! They-"

"Oh yes! The scavengers! They're such wonderful creatures, aren't they Tsunami?"

"Mother?"

"You must be Tsunami..." She suddenly heard from behind her.

He swam with his golden bands on his green scales, glistening in the bioluminescent light. He slowly swam through the water aand approached Tsunami. "I... my princess?" He started to tear up.

"D-dad?" Tsunami asked weakly, and as soon as Gill nodded, she instantly barreled herself into him as she wrapped him in a bear hug. "Dad! You're alive! You're here! I'm so sorry I killed you! I am so so sorry!" Tsunami sobbed in a mixture of happiness, regret, and worry, as she continued to strengthen her grip on Gill.

"My princess... I almost can't believe it." Gill cried back as he hugged Tsunami before they heard the sound of metal scraping stone. They both turned to see the Archcrawler as its back crashed into the wall as Shark tried biting at the carapace underneath it. Shark tried charging again but suddenly a salamander slammed into Shark's head directly out of the water like an uppercut right into Tsunami's and Gill's view where they could clearly see his blood-shot eyes.

"What is the meaning of this?" Queen Coral exclaimed as she tried to confront her brother but Tsunami quickly blocked her and her father from Shark. 

"Don't, he's being influenced by the jammer!" Quickly alarmed them as she could see the small ripples around the Archcrawler where the frequency was effecting. Shark tried swiping his claws once again but another salamander slammed into Shark, sending him out of range. 

"Wha... what happened?" He flashed weakly since he was still under the water, before regaining his bearing and seeing the Archcrawler and two salamanders swimming away while one of the salamanders approach the main group of dragons before coming to a halt. "We are returning to the Summer Palace, do not try to stop us." They flashed in aquatic with their lights, before it swam away to join the rest of the swimming machines.

"What was that about that?" Queen Coral asked.

"Mother, father, you need to know something..."

***

The Rainforest Kingdom, Royal Chambers...

Glory paced around her chambers once again as she went over the events that occurred.. "This is bad! This is really bad!" She kept muttering to herself as Deathbringer continued watching her from the side.