Chapter 1 - New Home

Madison was looking out the window as her grandma was driving. She was on the island now with a crazy horse in the horse transport. She had to admit the horse was stunningly beautiful with a cream golden coat with dark legs, mane and tail. 

"Her name is Willow" Her grandpa said wo was sitting in the passanger seat, They where pretty much the only family she had left apart from her dad.

 "What?" Madi asked snapping out of her daydreams. 

"The horse her name is Willow, i can tell your thinking about her, it was your mom who named her." Her grandpa smiled. 

" Im mostly thinking about dad, i havent seen him in like 8 years, i barely remember him at all" she sighed. 

"I know but your dad is a very happy man he will be delighted to see you again" 

"I guess" Madison answerd looking out the window againit was pretty sunny and it felt like a good day to come back, hopefully.

__________________________________________________

After a while the car finally stopped and she stepped out. She looked around, There was a big forest behind the smal wooden house, a smal barn on the side of the house and a green paddock on the other side, and a wooden fence around it all. She opend the gate as she slowly walked towards the wooden house on the stone path, the lawn hadd owergrown and there were green grass and flowers everywere,  2 large appletrees were standing in the middle of the lawn in the corner of the fence he hadd planted all kinds of vegatables. 

Suddenly the door to the house fleew open and a man came running out. 

"Im so sorry i didnt realise you were here" he breathed out in a laughter, but then he stopped as he saw the teen girl who was standing infront of her. 

" Madison " He said in a spanish accent but it mostly came out as a wisper. He walked upp to her. 

" Gosh your all grown" he said the smile growing back on his lips again. 

" You look just like your mother, how have you been i- " He stopped as he relised how fast he was talking. 

" Can i hug you? " He asked. The girl just looked at him, he looked just like she rememberd him. Then she nodden and dropped her bag. She just trew her arms around him and inhaled his scent. It felt so familiar, so home. They both laughed as he spun her around. 

"What in hevens sake have you been doing" her grandma said interupting their moment. 

" This yard is a complete mess" she said trowinhg her arms above her head. 

" I have missed you to Juliette " her father laughed as he let go of his daughter and pulled his former mother-in-law in for a hug. 

"Come here Jorge" Madisons grandpa laughed as he pulled her father in to a hug too. 

"You all go in and get comfotable i will let loose horse in the paddock, you wanna help me, Madison?" The young girl eyes lit up as she glanced at her grandma. 

" Go, we will take your bag" She happily jumped after her dad as he was standing next to the transport. 

"Just be careful!" Her grandma shouted as she and her grandpa began walking to the house.

" I heard the horse was bought at an auction" Her dad started the conversation as  he opend the door to the transport. 

" Yeah, be careful shes young and she was abused at her old home, she doesnt trust anyone" Madi said.