Chapter 4 - Zoe Phillips

The next few weeks Pin had not spoken to her at all and had only looked at her once or twice. Madison didnt know if she hadd done anything to him but it bothered her. Her riding skills hadd inproved tho and she was getting better everyday.

Willow was brushing her nose agains Madisons shoulder, probably in desprete need of sweets.  

"Okey but this is the last one" Madi said pulling out another sweet. Willow munched it up as Madison stroked her bronze coat. Suddenly loud neighing and the sound of something breakingcame from the paddock. Raven, Great. Madison rushed out from the yard just to see Raven run of to god knows where. No one was around, so Madison hurried back to close Willows stable door before running into the office where  Sam was organising some papers. 

"Raven has escaped again" Madison said as soon as Sam lifted her head to look at her. Sam sighed as she jumped up from her chair to hurry outside to the courtyard.

_____________________________________________________

"Hes been stolen he must have been" Mia cried out a few minutes later. 

"You dont know that" Susie said squising her shoulder. 

"Hes not stolen i heard when he escaped and ran away" Madison said. 

Before Mia could say something back Sam rushed back in and Mias dad, Elliot scolded her, "The security of this place is utterly inadequate, im gonna call the police" Elliot said clearly not giving a shit about what Madison just said. 

"Lets not get ahead of ourselfs, im gonna  drive around and see if i can find him" Sam said heading for her truck. 

"Madison can you ride around the beaches and see if you can see him, if you do give me a call" Sam said as Madison grabbed Willows bridle, before leading Willow out of her stable. Just then Becky and Jade came back. They hurried up to the horse and girl duo. 

"Hey guys" Madi said as she jumped up on Willows back. Only then she noticed the tan girl who was standing behind them, but before she could say something Sam interrupted.

 "Marcuuss!" She yelled.  Mascus opened the tackroom door and rushed out as the four girls watched and Madison could tell that the new girl was having some thoughts. 

"Did i say that out loud?" The new girl asked Jade who just looked confused while Madi smirked. 

"Lets hope Raven comes quietly" Marcus said as he loaded his stuff into the truck. 

"Whos Raven?" the american girl asked as Mascus and Sam drove off. 

"Hes just a horse" Jade explained. 

"I have to go" Madi said squising Willows sides with her heals. 

"You helment?!" Jade asked handing her the black helment. 

"Right" Madi whisperd, fist-bumping Jade and Becky. 

"Bye new girl" Madi said smiling sweetly before trotting of to find the missing horse. 

_________________________________________________

Madison and Willow were smootly cantering alongside the waves trying to get a glimpse of the black horse. Just then she saw the same amarican girl standing on the beach yelling 

"Rosie!" over and over again. Who tf is Rosie. And to top it all off, Madison saw Raven comming running beind her at high speed. Madison squised Willows sides once again to get her to speed up. She needed to get there first. Willow approched the tanned girl and Madison slided of her. 

"Just hold your ground" Madison yelled as Raven finally reached her. Raven jupmed up on his two back legs kicking with his front legs  in the air as the amarican girl fell on her butt. Just then Madison saw Sam and Marcus pulling up, they rushed out of the car.