Chapter 6 - Horsethief?

The next day Madison was trying to hurry back to the stable but the morning wasn't going that smoootly. Just then her dad walked in as she dropped her sandwich making it fall to the floor.

"In a hurry?" Her dad asked as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Im meeting some friends at the stable and the morning is not morninging today" Madison sighed as she picked up the sandwich from ther floor trowning it in the trash. 

"What friends?" Her dad asked, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Oh you know Becky, Jade and Zoe" Madison said grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.

"Who's Zoe?" Jorge asked confused.

"Frank's granddaughter, whole family has moved back, well except her dad. She was the one who brought home Raven yesterday when he escaped, they have this really close conection, its almost weird " Madi blabbered quickly fixing her hair in the mirror before running out the door.

"Remember your meeting with your grandma in town today!" Jorge yelled after her.

_______________________________________________________

Madison walked into the yard, her copper locks dancing around her shoulders. She walked up to Willows stable. Her horse clearley heard her bc he was already sticking his head out neighing at her presence. 

Madi gently ran her fingers through her mane before giving her the apple she plucked from the fruit bowl earlier. 

Just then she saw Becky and Jade standing at the entrence of Ravens stable with Zoe inside petting the black horse, and she quickly ran up to them.

"Hey you guys" Madison smiled puttig her hands in the pockets of her jacket.

It seamed like only now Zoe noticed them cuz she quickly pulled them inside and took out a bottle.

"Look what i found in pins hoodie" Zoe said holding up a bottle of sedatives. Becky took the bottle from her hands.

"These are the same once that were stolen" Jade pointed out.

"But that could just be a coincidence, i mean Pin doesnt really give horse theif guy vibes" Madison said not wanting to believe that Pin would do something like that. 

"Are you kidding? He is as much horse thive vibe you can get around here" Zoe said.

"I think we sould go and tell sam" Jade said almost walking out the door but Zoe stopped her. 

"No No wait, okay Pin is innocent untill proven guilty, but we need to keep an eye on him" Zoe stated making Madi nod in agreement.

"There is only one thing for it-" Jade started

"Build a Trojan Horse and follow pin inside it!" Becky exclaimed.

"No becky, its time for Badger cam" Jade said as Madi tilted her head.

_________________________________________________________

"Okay its an app i coded" Jade said adjusting the camera before climbing down the ladder.

"It was supposed to be for observing Badgers not spying on boys" Jade said putting away the ladder.

"Were not spying, were trying to protect the horses" Zoe defended.

"Well thats one way of sugar coating it" Madi muttered as Zoe gave her a please look.

" So my phone are streaming from inside the stables, Madisons is streaming from the tackroom" Jade explained as Madi pulled out her phone.