The Confession

Hey guys Violet here hope you guys enjoyed and thanks for your lovely comments and support it makes me happy with that on with the chapter. Oh and today special shoutout is a very special fan and without them I wouldn't notice the mistake I made in the chapter any this shoutout goes out to SM1324576890 now enjoy my lovely royals. Also I made my first merch it's a card of Adrianna Hansen it will be in my art book mark my very first merch enjoy.

Adrianna POV:

I got home around 9 lucky for me my family was asleep it was the perfect time to sneak back into my room. I climb the tree and jump to my balcony and walked into my room but then I heard a familiar voice the light from my lamp near my reading chair flick on and I saw my dad sitting in it my dad said "And where were you at this hour?" I was nervous so I said "Oh I was with Neveah we were walking around town and lost track of time." My dad said "I don't believe you doing." I was nervous hoping he didn't know I was hanging around the slums but then he said "You were helping your uncle again were you?" I sigh in relief and I said "Yes he really needed help so I had to work an extra shift I'm really sorry dad." My dad said "Well I'm glad your home safe who knows what scrap could do if they got there's hands on you ok."

I said "Ok daddy I'll be careful I promise it won't happen again." My dad kiss my forehead and he went back to bed. I was relieved and glad he didn't know that I was hanging out with scraps. I put my stuff away and went to bed getting ready for tomorrow. And hoping I have time after school to hang out with Stone and his friends again. My eyes started getting heavy and I fell asleep.

Stone POV:

After watching her go inside her house I decided to go to her Uncle bar hoping he was still open hoping to ask more questions about Adrianna. I walk in and the bar was half empty so I sat at the counter Oliver said "Stone welcome back what could I get you?" I said "I'll just have another bottle of whiskey if that alright." Oliver slid the bottle to me and said "Tough day?" I said "Nah just had an amazing day with your niece she's fun to hang with." Oliver said "Well that's good for you." I said "Yeah she was awesome we had a good time." Oliver said "Well there's a lot more about her you don't know." I said "Really and what's that?"

Oliver said *cleaning a cup* "Well normally she likes hanging out with guys who don't see her as just some rich girl, she likes to feel like she's normal." I said "Normal huh I guess not ever upperclass kid wants to be fancy." Oliver said "Yeah well you be surprised I wasn't like that either but hey I'm lucky I'm the youngest out of my brother because I don't think I be a good mayor." I said "Yeah what with your history you're a Bartender you always will be." Oliver laughed and said "Yeah you know what you're not so bad for a scrap just be lucky I let you come in here I lose a lot of customers if they find out I been serving scraps."

I said "Yeah bad for business eh." Oliver said "Yeah very bad need the money to support my soon to be newborn baby." I said "Family man nice must be hard." Oliver said "Yup it is now I think you had enough to drink there buddy." I looked at him and said "Yeah I think you're right I should get going." I got up and left the bar and walk out. As I walked out all I could think about was Adrianna she kept clouding my mind all I know was I had to see her again. I headed back home and sat on a wooden crate just thinking to myself. But still all I could think about was Adrianna everything about her was like a fairytale so I decided I go see her.

I got up and headed to her house trying to be sneaky so I don't get caught by anyone. I kept walking to her house and managed to get into the yard and climb the tree that was close to her balcony once I got to the top. I jump to her balcony and tried to pick the lock on her balcony door. But the moment I could I heard a voice so instead I decided to get out of there so whoever the person was won't catch me. I got down and ran thinking of another place I could see Adrianna again thinking about how to confess my feelings for her. So I started practicing what to say but nothing came out right or good.

Adrianna POV:

I woke up getting ready for school and to do the normal routine I do every morning. I started getting changed and spent an hour on my hair because it got tangled for yesterday. As I finished I started walking downstairs to eat my grandma's amazing breakfast since all she does is cook all day. Once i finished I got up said my goodbyes to my family and walked to Neveah house like I do every morning. As I was walking I ran into someone as i walked I saw Stone he was hiding behind a stack of crates and he was signaling me to come over. I said *Walking over to him* "What are you doing here?" Stone looked at me and said "I need to talk to you." I said "Ok."

I followed Stone in the alleyway and then he said "Look this is really important god this is gonna sound stupid when I say this but-." I said "Stone just tell me what it is I won't be mad." Stone said *grab her hands* "Look I'm only gonna say this because I think you're amazing ok not because you know how to have fun. There's just something about you that I like and hanged out with ya being fun, every moment without you feels like absolute chaos." I said "Ok and." Stone said "Look the point is I never said this to anyone before and if I don't say it now I'll feel like an absolute idiot I think I'm falling in love with you." I looked at him and said "Oh my gosh."

Stone felt embarrassed and said "Your probably think I'm a complete idiot." I grab his hand and said "Nah you ain't an idiot Stone I think I fallen in love with you." We both smiled.