• ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ •

Hoiiii Precious Ones 🙋🏻‍♀️,

How are you all doing?? How did you guys celebrated Diwali ?? Yahan toh padhai karne mein sab holidays chali gayi !!

I hope you enjoyed your holidays but now it's time to enjoy the chapter. So let's dig in....

❝It don't matter where we goIf you were born to runI was made to run with youI was made for you

It don't matter where we go
If you were born to run
I was made to run with you
I was made for you...

~ SYML

Author's POV ;

"Are you planning to stay here at night as well ??" Avyank asked, taking a turn towards her house.

She shook her head saying,"No, I know my darling husband misses me a lot because I'm his sleeping pill." She smiled while saying this playfully and he turned his head only to chuckle a little bit then muttered,"That's so true."

She too blushed at his remark while looking outside of the window and thought he's been very cordial and chirpy from the wedding day. It's been two days since Prisha got married and they were staying at Akash and Medha's place as Yash wanted to spend some time with his grandparents.

They reached the entrance of her house and he stopped the car only to stare at her who's about to get out of the car but he held her wrist and stopped her.

She turned towards him and asked,"What ??"

"I...I wanted to talk to you about something."He muttered slowly while gazing into her eyes and she became nervous.

She took a pause and mumbled,"But we have 10 months left." All she could think about was that of divorce. She could be extremist at times.

"Nope, just 9 months left." He replied making her be sure of her intuition that he's so eager to get rid of her.

"Fine, te-ll me what you want to say." She mumbled looking out of the window because she seriously couldn't think of anything now. Just the thought of divorce and how their family will react after hearing the news is going on in her mind.

"I want....want to give our marriage a chance." He mumbled looking at her but she instantly muttered,"Do tell the same to our families because I won't do that."

Avyank stared at her stunned as she didn't even glanced at him and was about to go out. Did she even hear what he just said ??

She took a step out only to realise what he just spoke and stopped for a sec then turned to him only to ask,"What, what did you said ??"