Dazai Nsfw Alphabet...🍋

A = AFTERCARE (how do they behave after sex?)

He's really lazy after sex like he would want you to clean him up but if he really tired you out then he won't mind help you clean up. Expect lots of cuddles and kisses and will be extra sweet.

B = BODY PART

He just loves your whole body but he had to pick he would prefer your thighs. It's doesn't matter they are thick or thin, he just loves to be squeezed between them. He would also ask you to sit on him so he could just eat you out.

C = CUM (where do they like to cum?)

He just loves to cum in you it makes him feel more close to you. He might even have a breeding kink if you are in a serious relationship.

D = DIRTY SECRET

He sometimes records while fucking you just to see how good of a job he does. Or to relieve himself when you are not around.

E = EXPERIENCE

He definitely has a lot experience, thanks to his womanizing habits But sex with you is much more meaningful to him.

F = FAVOURITE POSITION

He loves all the positions in which he can see your face but his favorite are missionary, mating press or G-whiz.

G = GOOFY (how do they act during it? )

He's the type to tease and crack jokes, while he occasionally likes to degrade you mixing it with praises but if you don't like it he won't do it.

H = HAIR (does the carpet match the drapes?)Well he is not well groomed, he just does the bare minimum just trims sometimes.

I = INTIMACY (romantic aspect)

He's not the one to show his real feeling to others but it's different with you in his bed, He make sure to tell you how much he loves and cares about you. And that how much he appreciates you being with him.

J = JACK OFF

He only does it when you are not around otherwise he has pretty good self control but he's just too horny for you.

K = KINK

Dazai's pretty kinky guy. He's into BDSM but he like to stay in power even when you are riding him he will still dominate you. But he won't do anything extreme that could hurt you cause he loves you too much to hurt you. But if you want it he won't mind showing you glimpses of his past self.

L = Location

Anywhere is fine for him cause he's just shameless but something about public places entices him like the idea of getting caught feels hot to him.

M = Motivation (turn ons)

He's a horny man like he can get turned on anytime, anywhere but when he sees you in his shirt it just drives him crazy.

N = NO (turn offs)

Threesomes are a big no for him, He just hates the thought of even sharing you with someone.

O = ORAL

He is a receiver and a giver both, but he prefers to eat you out until you're just begging him to stop.

P = PACE

He starts slowly giving you time to adjust to his size but soon after he just starts thrusting faster like he has no tomorrow.

Q = QUICKIE

He's always open for quickies but he prefers to take his time with you.

R = RISKS

He's always open to try new things and the risks just turn him on more. He likes to bend you over his table in agency when everyone's outside and he just loves it when you give him a blowjob from under his table and the risk of getting caught just excites him more.

S = STAMINA

He has lot of stamina like he can go for 4-5 rounds if not tired. Sometimes he just like to go until you are just babbling incoherent nonsense or you say your safeword.

T = TOYS

Toys are another big no for him he just likes to please you himself.

U = UNFAIR (how much do they like to tease)

He's 100% certified tease. He would just edge you for hours until you are a begging mess and then fuck you for hours overstimulating you.

V = VOLUME

He's just too shameless he doesn't care even if others listen to him. His moans and grunts are just too sultry and on purpose too.

W = WILD CARD (random hc)

Once Atsushi walked in while you both were having sex and left immediately before you could notice him. After that when you saw Atsushi he was just red as tomato and couldn't understand why. But Dazai already knew what happened and kept quiet.

X = X-RAY

He just gives off big dick energy so probably 7-8 inches not too thick but it's length makes up for it.

Y = YEARNING (how badly do they want you?)

Like already mentioned before he's just too horny so he's always open to fuck you. Like he will come and whisper lewd things in your ears to tease you and if you tease him back it just makes him want you more.

Z = Zzzz (how fast they fall asleep after)

He mostly waits until for you to fell asleep first and then also sleeps cuddling you close to him.